Chapter 1

Jessica's POV
"Hurry up Dean, he's waiting," I yell out to my brother slipping on my Vans. As I was about to yell out again I hear heavy footsteps come down the stairs and it was Dean. "Your small but have a heck of a voice," he announced stuned. Dean always made fun of my height and I was the smallest out of my class or any one my age. We hop into the car and Dean drives crazily to the bowling arena.

I check myself in the side mirror to check if I look alright before I meet up with Aaron Brooks, not to mention HOT and my boyfriend. Dean starts to smile as if he was trying to hold in a laugh. "What is it Dean," I say as if I didn't have a care in the world. He shakes his head, "nothing forget I said anything." "But you didn't say anything," I say to him pulling out my phone to play Flappy Bird. I make it through the first tube but died on the second one, I play again and I died straight away from the first tube.

Dean pulls up into a parking lot and rushes to park right out the front of the bowling arena. I open the door and was about to step away before he winded down my window and yelled out to me, "I'll be back in two hours and don't you dare even think about keeping me waiting, sister dear." Argh I hated when he says that phrase 'Sister Dear.' I stomp inside until I lay my eyes on Aaron Brooks, my boyfriend.

Aaron's POV

A smile wipes over her face as I give her grin. She runs to me and hugs me tight giving me a kiss unexpectedly but I'm the one who is supposed to do that not her. I kiss her back with passion and in surprise she kisses me back. Great this is a perfecting opportunity to tease then break the news because honestly I really hate bowling.

I pull away and she has the biggest smirk on her face, "didn't know I could do that huh?" She laughs giving me her puppy dog eyes. I kiss her on the cheek before coughing and giving her a fake sad smile and immediately her face drops in worried expression.

"I have to go on a trip with my family to California for 2 months, Jess," I say as sad as possible as if it was the worst thing in the world. She pulls me into hug and she starts to teary. Nice going Aaron.

When I was about to walk away and leave her there crying she breaks the hug and runs and leaves me. Excuse me bitch but that's my job. I run after her in hope to leave her not the other way around because this is not how it works.

I see her crouched down in a corner as I approached her she lifts her head as tears were flowing down her cheek. "You don't love me do you Aaron?" She spoke and that left me speechless. I bend down to face her but she repeats loudly, "Do you love me Aaron?!" A take a deep sigh and I still need her so I lie.

"Of course I do Jess, you're the best thing that ever happened in my life and I'm going to go for awhile, but I promise and never forget about you." This is going good now, "bye Jess." I stood up ready to leave and I did. Until she said words that I could never do, "Aaron if you love me say that you love me!"