Chapter 8 (Still carrying on with Aaron being a nerd)

Aaron POV

After the lesson I went home to study for my exams then after studying for exams I study on how to be a bad boy. I take Rebecca's advice and the computers and stayed up all night trying to be one. The very next day I'm wearing completely different clothes that Rebecca lended me that I never wore until now.

I was wearing a plain grey t-shirt with a leather jacket, half daggy, half skinny jeans and to complete it some dark, black sunglasses. My hair was messy and it was left a bit curly. As soon as I enter the school gates all eyes are on me. I start sweating but immediately wipe it away and put on a smirk for the ladies like the computer said to do.

I started walking into the school hall acting all confident even though I was scared out of my wits. I see Rebecca leaning over a boy making him drop his books. I quickly ran over there and as soon as I got there her lips were on him. After one second of it I pushed him off her and her expression was priceless, shocked but stunned.

"Bae I think it's time we should go and you go!" I say to Rebecca and the boy as I did not take my eyes off Rebecca. The boy quickly ran away as Rebecca leaned in and started running a hand on my chest. I gave a grin as I stopped her hand by her wrist, her eyes went wide open. I laughed and took of my sunglasses.

She immediately backed off saying, "Eww, Aaron that's so gross, i thought you were new, I thought you were a player, I was going to kiss you!" Now I'm scared because what would've happened if she kissed me, would it be bad? Don't panic, players don't do that, put on a smirk and say something cool.

I put on a smirk as she wipes her hands on her miniature shorts as I say, "so if I fooled a player that I was one, do I pass?" She smiles like a real one that I've never seen before, a different side of her from her smile. "Yes, now give me hug," she says running in for a hug. People were watching so I thought I might change it up a bit.

As she got closed I picked her up and spun her around and that made her laugh. I put her down then we actually hug and for some reason that makes me nervous like I feel something. Oh my god! I have a thing for Rebecca!