Chapter 6 (Same time, when Dylan walked away)

Keegan POV

I haven't slept at all and my eye lids are getting droopy. I blink non-stop as my body aches with pain. My hair is a complete mess as I haven't changed at all and was in desperate need of a shower. I sit still doing nothing just staring at the wall as I'm in my bed. My mum comes and checks in on me and sees if I'm okay. I just nod and look away because I can't bare the thought of my mum seeing me like this when Dad, Granny and Billy died.

Justin was the only one from keeping me from going insane, from going out of my mind. He was the only thing holding me together but he let go of me letting me fall when he was supposed to catch me. My world came shattering and my breathing became heavy as I gasp for air.

Why is the air getting thin? Now I can't breath and I try to shout out to mum. I chuck my high heel at the door to create some noise. After 5 seconds of constantly trying to gasp for air the door slowly opens. Soon my vision became blurry and I can't see anything. The person quickly ran towards me and tried asking me whats wrong, but I couldn't reply as I shut my eye lids and sleep not breathing.

Justin's POV

I get an unknown caller ID saying 'Keegan's in the Hospital to lack of breathing. She is coming down with depression and I think it's best if you come down here mister Vinstin.' My heart stopped as I quickly ran out of my friends house. I hear voices calling my name but I don't stop for anything.

I quickly jump in my car speeding to the hospital like mad. Terrible thoughts run through my head and one being that this was my fault. I shouldn't have broken up with her until she was happy. Then yet again if I told her when she was happy she would go into her depression again.

Arghhhhhhh! Life is so confusing and stupid. God just promise me that she won't die and if she survives promise me she won't go insane. I turn into the hospital stopping my car right at the front of the emergency doors. I fling open the door as I run through the doors leaving my car unlocked and my door wide open, but I don't care because all I care about is Keegan being okay.

I run to the front desk and stop dramatically as the lady behind the counter looked up to me as if I saw a ghost. "Where's- where's Keegan Smith?" I ask scared out of my mind. "Are you family Mister...?" I have to lie so I can see her. "Smith, Justin Smith," she types something on her computer before pressing a button making a door open while saying, "312."

I run through the doors with panic in my heart. I run down the hospital hall of the 300's when I reached 312. I look through the window to see a lot of cords attached to her with her mother crying into her hand. A breathing mask is over her mouth as she struggles to breath. Her skin has turned pale and has a blood nose, what did I do?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going to happen next? You'll just have to wait and see won't you... Whats going to happen with Aaron and Dylan, Keegan and Justin, Kathy and Justin, Jessica and Justin, Jessica and Aaron, everyone is connected?

Vote, read, comment luv you guys all, peace out son!

_LarnaB_