Chapter 5 (Back to Dyaln and Aaron the next day)

Dylan's POV

Ive been avoiding Aaron ever since the day I fell off my bike... (Flashback) I was riding on my bike to the way to school but Aaron caught my eye making me lose focus which made me fall off my bike. Since the road was slippery I slided to the middle of the road when a car was coming. The car stopped when it was literally at my nose as Aaron swooped into save me. He quickly carried me bridal style to an alley as he let my bike get run over. Luckily my bag wasn't in the bike any more. He pined me up against a wall as a scared expression appeared. I said to him, "you really care about me... Don't you?" He looked away and nodded that made me lift his chin and kiss him. (Back to reality)

I've been in bed all day watching American Horror Story seasons 1-2 but when the time hit 1:30p.m I got up and got dressed in warm clothes. I headed out the doors and straight to the park. I sat on a bench where Aaron and I shared our first kiss.

"Mind if I join you?" A boy asked and I could recognise that voice anywhere because it was Aaron's. "Go away..." I mumble as more as a whisper. He sits down next to me as I struggle to move as far away to the other side as possible. "What did I do wrong," Aaron asked as I couldn't look him in the eyes he sighs.

"Ever since the day I first saw you was when you tripped and my first instinct was to run over there and save the damsel in distress. I helped you to your feet and after that we started talking and that's when I realised you weren't a damsel in distress because when I got to know you, you are brave. Then one of your stories became sad and emotional that made you cry and I was your shoulder and I let the tears run lose as my eyes got teary because you were upset. After that emotional story you kissed me out of blue and totally pretending that nothing happened. We started walking again and I couldn't stop thinking about you and that kiss. Your soft, vanilla lips and your beautiful face that is why I kissed you again. You made me take a chance to kiss you because you make me crazy and my mind is dumb and in awe when I'm around you. Then as I let myself kiss you and fall in love you walk away telling me I was playing you which broke my heart. Then the day came when you fell off your bike because the road was slippery I couldn't help myself I had to rush in and save you. But the thing is Dylan your beautiful and every second of every hour I think about you because Dylan... I love you," Aaron says in a speechey voice that I couldn't help but cry.

After that we were leaning in very slowly gazing into each other's eyes and starring deep into each other's soul. We rested each other together as our foreheads touched. This was the moment of truth to see of there is fireworks between us or if I'm right and he is nothing but a player. Our lips are about a centre meter away when suddenly my phone rang. "Sorry," I whisper as I pull myself up from the bench as I walk away with tears answering my phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha you thought they were going to kiss and I'm not being mean I'm just teasing you. Can't wait to find out more well keep reading this book and you will. Remember to read, bite and comment and don't do and Avary and correct my Grammar or spelling. That's all...

_LarnaB_