Chapter 3 (10 minutes after the kiss)

Aaron's POV

We had spent ages at that park just talking after she had kissed me to my shock. She acted as if nothing happened but it did and she needs to talk about it so I can play tricks on her mind! Why do girls like her have to be so naive. Arghh! This is so unfair, you know what I'll kiss her again and see what she does this time.

I stopped her halfway between a story that I wasn't listening too and I pulled her up against a tree that was closes and whispered in her ear, "remember that kiss?" I started to kiss her neck put somehow she managed to pull me off her and stared at me blankly then smirked. My eyes were wide open by this stage because she didn't won't me, but she kissed me? Wait I'm so confused.

She started walking away and yelled out to me, "Aaron that is for another time and another place and by the way good acting, I can tell you are a player so goodbye Aaron..." She trailed off at the end because she reached her house. She is more clever than I thought, now I really want her.

Dylan's POV

Oh my gosh! I just walked away from Aaron, YESSSS!!!! Flirt point one goes to me Dylan! Should I turn around or should I run up and kiss him....should I build a snowman? OMG just go inside Dylan and tell Kathy everything that happened. I reached for the doorknob but the door opened by itself which was creepy. "Mum! Kathy, you there?" I yell throughout the house.

"I'm in my room Dills!" Kathy's voice yells out from her room. I jog up the stairs until I reached her bedroom. Kathy had dirty, thick blonde hair with olived tanned skin. She had a beauty spot and creamy green eyes and she was gorgeous. She was on the bed flipping through magazines while her pink painted toe nails were drying. Kathy was really girly while I was really childish. She patted a spot on her bed not taking her eyes of the magazines.

"I kissed a player today..." I trail off and wait for Kathy's reply and it was so funny because her eyes quickly looked at me and she smiled ear to ear while chucking her magazines on the fall and hugging me and squealing. "Kathy I'm sorry to break to you but your squeal is annoying when its right in my ear and second did you not hear me I said he was a player," I mumble the last bit because I knew I couldn't have him, well not forever that is.

Kathy's POV

She had a sad face on like she was almost was going to cry which made me hug her tighter. "Dylan who cares if he is a player and by the way did you say you.kissed.a.player- a-a boy?" I stuttered because Dylan hated love or hated the idea of being 20 steps within a guy unless it was my dad. "He was so nice I couldn't help myself...." She started to cry and pulled her into a hug and started shhing her as she sobbed, "this is why I kissed him because this is what he did..." She trailed off and just kept on crying.

I patted on her back and pulled hair away from her face to keep her calm and relaxed and she cried herself to sleep. It is like 6:40 so why not just go to sleep with her because if one is upset and sleepy you can help with one of those things. And of course that is go to sleep and wake up to your best friend.