Chapter 9 (Rebeccas POV but two days after Aaron became a player)

As I chew on some gum at the back of the class I can't help look over to Aaron next to me making eye contact with a girl. I look over to her giving her my death stare and when she finally realises me she mouths the words sorry to Aaron and gives me one look before turning back around.

Aaron turned around to face me and whispered, "what was that for, I was gonna ask her out?"

I just gave him a smirk then I blew a bubble with the chewing gum and turned back to face my books. He kept pssting me but I ignored him. When he said for like the fifth time I put my head up to tell him to shut up the teacher bet me to it.

"Mr. Brooks would you like to share what you were talking about."

I smile ear to ear to hear him say that he was trying to get my attention. He stands up and says, "Sorry Mr. Edwards I was just talking to Rebecca about a special girl that I want to ask out, wasn't I becky?"

Becky? You have got to be kidding me that's like the worst nickname to give me. Time for some pay back Aaron, messed with the wrong girl.

The class was giving aww's and the girl from earlier was blushing like crazy. I stand up too acting all innocent while twirling my hair an hiding my chewing gum at the side of my mouth before I spoke nicely.

"Actually no Mr. Edwards, this sorry ass was trying to get my attention, who can blame him he thinks that I'm just so, what's the word, oh yeah, irresistible," I say at Mr. Edwards with a smirk.

The whole class goes ohh and it turns into a laughing fit and you could one kid yelling out burn which made me smile. Aaron just smiled and said, "you wish."

My face immediately drops and the whole class says ohh again and laughing. Wait! No way was he getting away with this. As I open my mouth to give back a combat Mr. Edwards tells everyone to be quiet then turns to me and says,

"using the word ass in class is inappropriate, this is a warning Rebecca."

I smile to that because I had a great combat for that. Aaron sat down but I did not as I still had unfinished business. "Ass is a donkey, saying donkey in class isn't inappropriate is it now?"

The class goes in ohh's once again. Mr. Edwards was about to speak once again but Aaron interrupts yelling out, "Ass!" The whole class laughs.

"Ass!" Another student yells out then another and another and another then eventually the while class keeps saying ass non-stop. I laugh and I rest my head in my arms shocked at what I created.

The teacher is going crazy trying to get everyone to stop but no one does and I laugh even more causing my stomach to hurt. I look over to Aaron who was staring right at me smiling ear to ear.

I wink and he looks away... Blushing? Oh my god Aaron has a thing for me!