Chapter 4 (The next day)

Heyy guys this is _LarnaB_ and tell me if you want more of Dylan's POV or Aaron's because I honestly can't tell which POV you like better. That's pretty much it and I'm graduating very shortly from school so I'm very happy :D

_LarnaB_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan's POV

I wake up and I see my best friends face as I look up, she was still sleeping so I don't talk to her. I look over at her bed side table to see its 5:32a.m! I must of fell asleep early to wake up this early. I slowly crawl myself out from Kathy's arms as I tippy toe down stairs to make my way to the fridge. I hadn't ate lunch yesterday if dinner so I'm starving like I could literally die of nit having food.

I grab out leftover dinner which was spaghetti and placed it in the microwave. I putted it in for 2minutes then pressed start before tip toeing to check if Mum and Dad were awake. I made my way down the hall to the door of my parents room. The door was opened a little but so I placed my ear against the door and all I could hear was heavy snoring and light snoring.

I tippy toe back to the kitchen with 3 seconds to spare before the buzzer could go off. I quickly dashed over and turned off the microwave so it wouldn't make a loud noise and wake up everyone. I ate the spaghetti before heading to my room to go shower. I go upstairs as quiet as possible and go the opposite side of Kathy's room. I make my way inside and shut the door and did a big sigh if relief that was until I tripped over my shoes.

I tripped over my shoes and made a big loud bang on the floor as I step up I didn't look we're is was going and hit the side of my waist on the side of the bed. I yell but I quickly bite my lips together so I could stop myself from making noise. I calmed myself down before heading to my little bathroom. I opened the door but hit the shower door causing and echo noise to go throughout my room and probably the house too. I'm very clumsy.

Aaron's POV

I couldn't get to sleep that night because all my thoughts were on her, Dylan Homes. I was trying to think of ways she could fall in love with me but all of them ended up me getting back fired. Argh! Why is this so complicated, why can't it be easy! 'Because you wanted a challenge?' My conscience tells me. I ignore it and tried to get some sleep. I was almost asleep until Caitlin jumped on my yelling in my ear, "Aary! Time to get up! School!"

"Go away Caitlin!" I moan to her as I chuck a pillow at her and rolling onto my stomach causing her to fall over. "Hey! It's not going to be my fault when you get kicked out of school!" She cries in a angry voice. She jumps of me and I hear footsteps leave my room so I got up and headed for my wardrobe. "I knew you would get up!" She shouted in victory. "Caitlin get out I'm getting dressed!" I yelled to her pointing to the door.

Her eyes went big as she immediately ran out the door screaming which I couldn't help but smile and shake my hands through my hair. "Your so weird," I say to myself as I chuck of my clothes and put on fresh and clean ones that spoke "I'm a bad boy, player, partier, kiss me." Not really but you know what I mean.

Dylan's POV

I had gotten dressed into my long sleeved navy blue t-shirt with denim overalls over the top, I had gotten into my long jacket covering me to keep me warm form the weather, a very long scarf so my neck wouldn't freeze to death and of course my favourite beanie. I apply my make-up and pack my bag as I leave my hair out. I check the time to see it was 7:43a.m and school started at 8:15a.m so I if I leave now on my bike I should make it there with 20minutes to spare.

I leave a note on the counter telling them where I was then off to school and won't need a ride. I headed for the garage as I git my bike out and started riding on it. It was a aqua bike as my bag was in a basket behind me. I starting listening to the sounds around me and seeing the colours around me too. They were all so peaceful and quiet which I enjoined very much and that was until I saw Aaron outside on the curb smiling at me. I smiled but looked away to hide the fact I was blushing. Before I knew it I fell of my bike causing my arm and legs to scrap against the cold road and making me land in the middle of the road and . A. Car. Was. Coming. Straight. At. Me!!!!

What do you think will happen? Is she going to get hit? Is she going to het saved? Is she going to make it out in time? You will on ku find out if you keep reading...

_LarnaB_