nyctophilic. 2

The five boys sitting around Renjun noticed his odd behavior, making a silent agreement to stop time momentarily in order to ask him about it. They figured the issue was time-stop worthy since they saw his fangs out which, for Renjun, was never a good sign. 

Jeno, the second most powerful demon out of the six (first being Renjun), took the notion to stop time himself. His eyes closed for a moment, taking a deep breath before he opened them back up, a neon red flashing through his orbs. With an exhale of his breath, the world stopped. Only the six boys were moving, everyone else frozen in the moment. 

Renjun, along with the other boys, took immediate notice to the sudden change. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to why Jeno stopped time and why everyone was suddenly looking at him. "Your fangs are out, what happened?" Jaemin asked, his arms folded across his chest. Renjun of course knew what he was on about, the boy sighing lightly before figuring he should tell the other five boys who were sat on the desks around him. 

"Yang Jia is what happened." He motioned with his eyes to the frozen girl on the other end of the room. "What did she do? She's nice from what I've seen." Jisung asked. "It's not about her personality or anything, she can see me. Like my demonic form. She swears shes a human but theres literally no way she can be a human and see demons." Renjun leaned back on the desk. 

"She must not know that shes an angel or devil. You are right there is really no way that she could be a human. Entirely at least." Chenle input his opinion earning a scoff from Renjun. "How could she not know that shes a demon? She has to be an angel, angels are dumb and you have to be pretty stupid to not know that you are immortal." The older boy rolled his eyes. 

"Not necessarily. You know that Yujin didn't find out for a long time. Maybe her parents just never told her. Her powers must not be showing yet either." Jeno spoke up once more as he glanced at the girl. "Donghyuck, this is a job for you." Jeno directed his attention to the younger boy. Each of the six demons had a specific set of skills, Donghyucks being seduction and attraction whether it be platonically or romantically. "I want you to become her friend. Get the info out of her. We could ask Haewon but I feel like we would fuck something up." Jeno looked around the small group. 

"Wait, does she not know that Haewon is a demon?" Jisung asked. "You know that Haewon never reveals her form around humans. She said it makes her feel more like a human. Who knows why she would want to feel like them though." Jaemin sighed as he motioned to the girl standing next to Jia.

"That was a stupid statement Jaemin, you know what happened to her." Donghyuck smacked the boy in the back of the head. "Haewon does kinda hate all of us anyways." Chenle shrugged. "Chenle we are demons. We are wired to hate everyone." Renjun tossed a paper ball at the boy. "Yeah she hates everyone except for her dear soulmate." Jaemin spoke, fluttering his eyelashes jokingly at Jeno.

Yes, believe it or not, demons and angels have soulmates. Once a demon or angel turns 18, they meet their soulmate at some point before they turn 19. No clues are given, you only know who your soulmate is when both of your eyes turn green when lock eyes with them after the moment you fall for them. A complicated process truthfully, but fate is fate and as always, soulmates will find each other no matter what. Jeno found Haewon just three months after he turned 18 and the other five boys have not stopped bringing it up any chance they can to embarrass him since. 

It was quite strange, Renjun being older than Jeno but still not having found his soulmate. Yet since it was merely September, he still had 6 months left. "But there is the possibility that Jia could be a demon like us, right?" Jisung wondered. "Yes. A very good chance. That is why Donghyuck over here is going to get the answer out of her." Jeno slapped Donghyuck on the shoulder, earning a groan of pain from him. "You are built! You can't be doing that to us non bodybuilders good gracious!" Donghyuck whined. 

"Anyways, Renjun, how did you figure out she could see your demonic form?" Jaemin asked the older boy with curiosity exploding in his voice. Renjun then went on to explain everything that happened from the second he laid eyes on her for the first time up until the moment where he told the boys about her. They all listened intently, focusing in on each detail of the situation. 

As Renjun finished speaking, a small silence filled the air. "Should we just prick her?" Chenle asked. "We can't do that-" Jisung began before Donghyuck stopped him. "It may be a good option." He spoke, glancing around to see everyone else face. 

"I think we all have enough self control for it." Chenle said. The final option was up to Jeno and Renjun, the two being the so called "leaders" of the group. The two shared a glance and essentially read each others minds. 

"Okay. Get the drop by the end of the day."

-----------------------------------------

Any predictions of whats going to happen next ? ;)