nyctophilic. 3

The boys finally formed a plan. A plan to get that drop of blood in order to figure out what she is. Renjun waited impatiently for the end of the day to arrive while sat in his next class that he reluctantly had with Jia. The boy sat in his seat in the back, silently watching Jia every now and again while twirling his pencil in his hand. He hated her. He hated everyone. He couldn't help it, he was a demon after all.

The longer he thought of the situation, the more it got under his skin. He hated the fact that he didn't understand her. He hated the way it compelled him to figure her out. The bell was moments away from ringing which meant that it was nearly time for the plan to begin.

The loud ring of the bell echoed through the classroom. Renjun and Donghyuck stood up, grabbing their bags, Renjun muttering a quick "Donghyuck, it's go time." To the boy next to him.

Donghyuck gave a quick nod to him, making his way out of the room quickly as Renjun walked behind him. As planned, Jeno and Jaemin were waiting in the hallway. The three waited for Jia and Haewon to walk out of the class, Renjun walking behind the two to make sure things went well.

Donghyuck, Jeno, and Jaemin pretended to have a conversation, the boys jokingly rough-housing with each other. Jia had a couple books in her hands, a binder as well that she held loosely.

The binder was sharp on the edge, Jia planning on replacing it after it broke but never having the time or even remembering it. The jagged edge had provided the girl enough scratches from just barely touching it, so if it hit her hard enough it would have the capability to actually cut.

Haewon had a different class than Jia that next period, the girl having to leave Jia alone in the halls. Jia walked silently behind the three boys, humming songs in her head as she walked to pass the time. In the midst of the fake rough-housing, Jeno shoved Donghyuck back slightly as planned. He stumbled back just a tad, enough to knock right into Jia, making her drop her books and binder.

Jaemin and Jeno let out a silent cheer as they watched the sharp edge of the binder hit her in the hand. The piece came down hard and left a small cut on her hand which started bleeding immediately after it appeared. Jia let out a small gasp, dropping down to pick up her things.

This is the time when Donghyucks powers came in to play. He bent down as well, apologizing profusely as he handed her a book. Jia looked up at him slightly, taking the book from him and thanking him. As their eyes met, Donghyuck let his power take over, his eyes glinting a slight pink, not enough for anyone to notice. It made Jia feel comfortable around him, the girl automatically knew he was nice. Or at least that's what the illusion told her.

She hadn't yet noticed the cut, Donghyuck pointing it out. "You are hurt! Here hold on I have this," He spoke, pulling a tissue from his pocket to soak up the blood. Jia thanked him once again as he took her hand, soaking the blood before pulling a band-aid from his pocket. Donghyuck smiled to her as he put the band-aid on her hand, the smile only making Jia more comfortable around him. His powers were working on her. Normally when that happens it shows that the person is very vulnerable to the powers, clearly displaying that if Jia really is a demon, she is very perceptive and gullible at the moment.

"Thank you so much.." Jia spoke as she stood up, waiting for him to say his name. "Donghyuck. Lee Donghyuck." He gave her a friendly smile. "Donghyuck." She repeated, smiling at him.

Renjun watched the friendly exchange of words, nodding to Donghyuck who had glanced up at him. Donghyuck looked at his watch, pretending to be alarmed at the time. "Class is going to start soon! I have to get going, but again i'm sorry about that Jia." He spoke before they both bid their goodbyes.

Jia walked the opposite direction to her class whilst Donghyuck walked over to Renjun with the bloodied tissue. "Mission accomplished." He did a slight curtsy, Renjun rolling his eyes and laughing lightly. "Now we can figure this out for real." He snapped just fingers which made the last few hours of school fly by in a few seconds, a new trick he learned.

"Yo can you do that more often?" Donghyuck asked as they regrouped with the other boys. The group was loud and chaotic as usual while making their trip back home. Hell.

The pits of fire created a blazing hot atmosphere throughout the underworld, the faintly red sky reflecting a pinkish hue on everything.

The heat of a thousand suns infested the entirety of hell, blood curling screams of lost, tortured souls ringing everywhere. The boys walked along the paved roads as they went to go test Jias blood.

"So what do you think she is?" Jisung asked no one in particular. "Well i mean she at least a has to be somewhat demonic. There's not a plausible way she couldn't be." Chenle spoke, walking next to Jisung. "I second that honestly." Jeno spoke up.

"I don't understand it." Renjun spoke as they reached the blood testing center. As they entered, Renjun immediately got to work reaching one of the stalls and using his magic to separate the blood from the tissue.

He moved the droplet of blood into the machine and waited for the results. Being the demon he is, Renjun was rather impatient as it was being scanned and tested until after what felt like ages the results came back.

All six boys saw the words appear on the screen and froze in shock. Now that was something they surely did not expect.

Yang Jia

Specimen type: Fallen angel

———————————

I'm so sorry this took me so long to update i-

here's this as an apology

he babie.