nyctophilic. 12

Night had dawned upon the fires of Hell, the creatures of the underworld roaming freely under the red tinted moonlight. In the home of all the boys, Haewon, and Jia, all were asleep. As the clock ticked earlier and earlier into the late night, Jias face contorted into discomfort and fear little by little.

She was having a dream, a nightmare really. A pair of soulless eyes were staring at her, hypnotic and portraying nothing but horror. Suddenly she started to hear a voice. A faint faint whisper. The same word, over and over again. Abaddon. Abaddon. Abaddon. The whisper started to get louder. Out of the shadows, a demon appeared. The most terrifying demon she had ever seen. He was covered in blood, his pitch black wings huge and overbearing with spikes coming out of the ends. His voice was low and terrifying as he spoke out two little words that fell captive into the open air.

"The destroyer."

Jia woke up screaming, her heart beating almost out of her chest and a light coat of sweat covering her body. Renjun flung the door open, looking frantically around the room assuming something had gotten in. "What happened?" He asked. She was sat up in the bed, looking at Renjun with terrified eyes. Her fangs were out on display, as were Renjuns. "Abaddon." She whispered. "What did you just say?" Renjun asked hesitantly, thinking he heard what she said but really hoping it wasn't what he heard. "Abaddon." She said a bit louder. "Fuck!" He yelled, running over to her. "Are you okay?" He held her head in his hands, turning it and inspecting her face to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"It was a dream! It was a dream." She panted. "Who was that?" Jia looked him dead in the eye, fear evident in her eyes. "Someone really not good now get up we have to go." Renjun grabbed her by the hand and pulled her out of the bed. "Get dressed I'm going to wake up the others." He said and rushed out of the room. Jia wasted no time in putting on some proper clothes, bursting out of her room to see everyone else rushing around as well. Renjun ran out of his room and over to Jia, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her downstairs. "Come on we have to go now!" he shouted as everyone began running down the steps.

Everyone huddled into a circle and we all teleported to a dark building. School. The rain was loud outside, occasional claps of thunder and flashes of lighting. "What are we doing here?" Jia asked. "Starting the transformation process. We have to start where we first met and bring along everyone who knows you are a fallen, so me and everyone else." He clarified. "I'm going to kick up a portal at the other end of the hall, all of you stay here. One by one everyone just run at it and jump through the portal." Renjun said to everyone.

So that's what happened, Renjun stood next to the portal at the other end of the hall, each person running through until only Jia was left with Renjun. "Are you ready?" He called out to her before his eyes flickered to something behind her and his expression fell panicked. He immediately closed the large portal next to him, making the hallway fall nearly pitch black.

"Jia," Renjun spoke, holding his hand up at the girl who was stood in the middle of the lengthy hallway. "Whatever you do, do not turn around." He warned in a serious tone. Of course this alarmed Jia to no extent but she held her fear in, freezing in her spot with panting breaths.

"Keep your eyes on me and when I say so I want you to run straight forward as fast as you can." He spoke clearly to the girl who was stood a very fair distance away from him. With a graceful wave of his hand, he created a new portal behind him as his eyes never left the girl.

"Do you understand me?" He asked, his eyes flickering from her to behind her rapidly. She was unable to form any words, nodding her head instead. "Do not look back or behind you I mean it. If you do you will die." Renjuns voice was low.

"Ready," He spoke firmly, his hands sparking with flickers of magic. "Run!" He yelled, the girl sprinting towards him as he sprinted his way past her. She flung herself through the portal, finding herself in a dark dusty space with the other six boys and haewon. "Wheres Renjun?" Chenle asked. "There was some monster there I don't know. He said if i looked at it i would die." Jia panted. Before anyone could utter another word Renjun teleported to where the lot were standing.

He was bombarded with questions of course. "It was just a lunar beast. Nasty little buggers honestly." He said exasperatedly, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are we?" Jia spoke up to anyone willing to answer. Donghyuck let out a small laugh.

"We my dear, are in the labyrinth."

—————

THIS TOOK SO LONG OH MY GOD

IM SO SORRY ALFKAKFKSK

but on a real note i've been packed with loads of work and such to do but i promise i'll be back on my game really soon.

as for now tell me in the comments what your favorite harry potter book and movie is if you have watched/read them i'm curious.