Introduction

Hello every body.........this is my very first book.

And so I wont be wasting any one of my readers time so lets begin the introo!!!

In this story muzan will just decide to kill the kamado family. He has no intention of making them into demons or anything like that.

So he decides to kill them because yoriichi's blood is running through their veins.

Yep dear readers you read right!!

In this story uta's last name would be kamado. And also uta isn't gonna die like in the manga.

And also Tanjiro's ancestors whom you guys saw in the manga does not exist in the story.....

And as you read the next few chapters you are sure to understand how and why yoriichi joined the demon slayer corps.

Now let's come to our cute tanjiro!!!!

In this story tanjiro masters total concentration at the age of 8 and by the time he turned 10 he could perform the dance non-stop until dawn.

In the kamado family the eldest son or daughter will inherit the see through vision once when they turn 15 or 16 but by that time they must master the hinokami kagura dance without any error moments .

And this dance along with the earings had to be passed down from one generation to the next until it he was defeated.

Many of the kamados found this very difficult. For them the fact that they would naturally get the see through vision as they turn 15 was really tough. They lived the past 14 years of life seeing the things what the other humans see. And suddenly getting used to seeing something different or weird was really hard.

Some of the very talented kamados who manifested the mark also inherited the memories of yoriichi.

And let me say how the see through thing is passed on.

Yoriichi had a son with uta and he awakened his vision when he was 15 . It was really tough for him to get used to it. And obviously he mastered the breathing form before he got the vision.

And when he got married and had children with his wife, his eldest child got the see through while the other didn't.

So what I am saying is that the eldest child of the kamados can only awaken the see through world.

And the kid of this eldest child who inherited the vision can only get the vision. And if the eldest child dies then the vision also dies with him. Meaning no one else in the family is going to get the vision again.

Now let's go to tanjiro's character

He is a kind brother.

He is hard working

Always smiles even though he's in pain. He keeps everything to himself and assures everyone with his smile.
To his siblings he rarely gets angry . (Well he's kind of like shinobu).

He has a really smooth and comforting tone that would make you cry or feel warm. And everyone around him admires him for his kindness.

And also I do not own this the original author is Koyoharu Gotouge.