5

Y/N POV

Angelina and I got dressed  again before Ashlyn gave us our printed results. I looked over the paper, proud of myself for already being in the best shape.

I handed my paper to Liz for her to look over. "Hmm...Interesting." She said. I laughed and shook my head at her. 

Angelina and Liz then exchanged papers, which meant Angie now had mine. Ah shit, hopefully she doesn't find anything bad. I thought to myself, feeling a bit anxious. "Interesting indeed." The brunette spoke up.

She handed my paper back to Liz before looking at me, a mischievous glint in her eye. I wanted to say something but our moment was interrupted by Ashlyn. "Alright guys you are all set! I emailed your diet and workout plans so you can take a look at those when you get home. Do the two of you want to work out during the same times or separate?" 

We looked at one another. "Together." We both said at the same time, not looking away from each other. I cracked a smile and she grinned back at me. "Okay cool. I sent you guys the schedule as well. Make sure you take a look at that." The two of us nodded, turning our attention back to Ashlyn. 

"When do you guys start filming?" The trainer asked. Angelina and I shifted our attention to Liz. "Monday. We wanted to give everyone the rest of the week off to get situated and prepared for shooting." 

"Yus." I whispered quietly, doing a little fist pump. I heard a snicker and turned to the green eyed actress. "What?" I asked, a smile on my face. She just laughed and shook her head. 

"Alright well thank you very much Ashlyn, I'm sure it will be a blast working with these two. I need to head back to the studio, I have a meeting with our costume department, but you two are free to go."

"Sweeet. Now I have the rest of the day to waste doing nothing." I said sarcastically, not looking forward to being bored out of my mind. 

"I'm not doing anything either. Want to hang out?" Angelina asked. I turned to her, surprised. I must have had a pretty stupid expression on my face because she laughed. "Is there something on my face?" I asked, touching it. The older woman just laughed harder. "No, your expression was just cute." 

I felt myself flush a her words. "Wait so you want to like.. hang out with me?" I asked, trying to get back to the point and distract her from seeing my blush. The actress nodded. 

"Yus!" I did another fist pump and then realized what I had just done. "I mean-uh, thats cool..? What uh.. what shall we do..?" I asked, trying to be inconspicuous. This time, we both busted out laughing. 

"Well, it's only 4. We could fine something fun to do and then go get dinner?" I smiled, loving that idea. "Okay, cool."

The two of us walked out of the gym and to our cars. "Want to go for a scenic drive? It'd probably be a bit more fun if we were both in the same car though." I said, realizing our predicament. "We can stop at my place so I can drop my car off. I can also give you a tour if you want?" Angelina suggested. I grinned. "Lead the way madam!" 

She laughed as we climbed into our cars and I followed her back to her house. I parked next to her in the massive driveway. "Holy fuck!" I said, probably too loudly. She laughed. "This place beautiful." As we walked to the front door, I admired the beautiful mansion. It was so modern.

She unlocked the door and we stepped inside. My breath caught in my throat at the beauty of just the front entry way. 

Angelina spent the next thirty minutes giving me a tour of her awesome home

Angelina spent the next thirty minutes giving me a tour of her awesome home. As we walked, I continued to awe and react to the sights, much to her amusement. The tour finished in the kitchen, where the two of us sat at her large marble island drinking ice cold water. 

"This new diet sucks ass." Angelina smirked at me over her water glass. "Why?" 

"Because I can't drink beer anymore. What kind of bullshit is that!?" I asked laughing. The actress laughed with me. "Yeah, that sucks. I however, am still allowed to drink." 

"What!?" I said, pouting like a child. "That is so not fair." 

We finished our waters and left the house, getting into my car to start our scenic drive. 

I played music softly as we drove up the winding road into the hollywood hills. The windows were down and Angelina looked like an angel with a smile gracing her perfect lips and her wind blown hair. 

We reached the top of the hill and got out, looking at the view. It was so beautiful and the sun was setting. The two of us stayed up there until the sun was completely set before we got back into my car and drove back down the hills in search of a restaurant. All the places were packed though, with lines going outside the doors. 

I sighed, thinking maybe our night was coming to an end. But then I had an idea. I looked over at Angelina. "Hey want to go back to my place? I can cook us dinner there and we can watch a movie?" I was really hoping she would say yes. I was super nervous though.

Angelina grinned. "That sounds wonderful." I smiled back and began to the drive to my house. 

Hopefully this goes well.