14

Y/N POV

I ate Angelina out in the shower, and can I just say, I had her begging and screaming so loud my ears still haven't stopped ringing. 

We got out of the shower and Angelina got us both towels. "Thank you baby." I said, gratefully accepting the towel. She grinned and wrapped her own towel around herself. 

"I should probably go get some fresh clothes." I said, drying myself off. I didn't think to pack an overnight bag which was a grievous error on my part, but I also didn't want to invite myself to sleepover. 

"How about I drive us to your place, you can get some fresh clothes and then breakfast?" Angelina looked at me through the reflection of the mirror. Her hair was damp and wild and her face was completely free of makeup. Her green eyes sparkled. A smile spread across my face as I admired her natural beauty. 

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose." 

"Y/N, you can't impose if I love spending time with you." She looked at me face to face now, an expression  basically saying "you big dumb idiot". I chuckled, finding her reaction adorable.

"Hey, can't be too sure." I raised my arms innocently and laughed when the shorter woman scoffed playfully. 

"Come on, I'm starving." She said, pecking my lips before leaving the bathroom to get dressed. My lips tingled and I missed her warmth. I felt like this every time she touched me. I had never felt like this with anyone before, and it was petrifying, but exhilarating at the same time. I was addicted to this woman. And she knew it.

"Are you just going to stand there slack jawed and naked, or are we going to leave?" The brunette popped her head through the doorway, raising her eyebrows at me questioningly. "Charming." I tease, stepping in front of her. She smirked in response and patted my cheek. "You love it. Now put some damn clothes on before I jump you. I need some goddamn food." 

"Shit." I mumbled, picking my clothes up from where she had tossed them around the room. I heard her snigger. 

I pulled on my sports bra and boxers first, and then slipped on my pants and socks. "Where is my shirt?" I asked, looking around the large bedroom. 

"Oh, you mean this?" I whipped around and found Angelina standing there, my white shirt and black crew neck hanging onto one of her perfectly manicured fingers. She shook it teasingly, a sly smirk on her lips. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall, looking at her quizzically. 

"You really want to play games right now?" I asked, challenging her to make a move. 

"Maybe." She said, amused. I pushed myself off the wall and slowly walked over to her, my gaze hungry and commanding. Every step I took closer to her, she took a step back. 

Her back collided with the wall. A fleeting expression of panic crossed her face. She knew she was trapped. I smirked and put my hand against the wall, next to her head. I leaned close to her, my lips just inches from hers. Her tongue darted from her mouth to wet them as she looked at me, her eyes hooded. 

"Careful." I said, my voice low. I leaned in closer to her just barely grazed her lips with my own. She moved her head slightly closer, trying to press her lips to my own but I pulled back and moved my head so my lips ghosted over her ear. "Bad girls get punished." I husked, hearing her breath hitch when I nibbled on her ear lobe. 

She recovered enough to respond, but I could tell I was having a big affect on her. "Oh yeah?" Her voice was shaky as her head moved back against the wall, allowing me access to her neck. "What are you gonna do about it?" She mocked.

My other hand flew to her hip, using my strength to practically pin her to her bedroom wall. She grunted at the pressure. "Are you sure you want to go there Angel?" The nickname slipped out and I could see a bit of surprise in her eyes. I had called her that earlier this morning but I suppose it had slid passed her. I felt like it was perfect for her. Hell, it was in her damn name.

Her reply was a moan when my lips latched onto her already hickey-covered neck. I sucked at her soft skin, leaving another purple mark. I moved up to her ear and nipped gently at the skin behind it. I heard the unmistakable sound of clothes dropping to the floor, and smirked when her hand which had previously been holding my shirt moved to my head. 

Her long, slender fingers wove through my hair, bringing my head impossibly closer to her. She mewled when I sucked on her pulse point. 

Before she could take it any further, I pulled away, taking my hands off the wall and her hip, bending down to grab my shirt.

I looked back over to her to see her head leaned back against the wall, her neck still exposed, and her eyes closed. I chuckled and it seemed to snap her out of her pleasure induced haze. Her eyes slowly opened and I could see understanding of what I had just done dawn on her face. 

"Thanks for my shirt." I said, cheekily wiggling her eyebrows at her. Her expression became one of anger and if looks could kill, I'd be wiped from the face of the earth. 

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared shitless. "You. Did. Not. Just. Do. That." Her voice was scarier with each word she spoke. After every word she took a step closer to me, and now it was my turn for my back to hit the wall. 

"Uh, okay..maybe-maybe we should just calm down?" 

Her movements didn't stop and even though she was quite a bit shorter than me, she was still extremely intimidating. 

"I-I'll get you pancakes?" I squeaked out.

Her movements froze and she seemed to calm down a bit. "Fine. But only because I'm starving."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay baby, let's get you some food." I softly said, making a mental not to never mess with a starving Angelina.

Still being a bit cautious, I brought my hands up to rest of her hips. Suddenly she stepped closer, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me into a sweet kiss. I smiled into it, savoring moments like these with her. 

It was crazy how we could go from crazy amounts of sexual tension to sharing passionate and loving moments. I loved every second of it though. I knew I would never get tiring of being with the woman in my arms. 

I pulled away. "Come on love, let's go get you those pancakes."