24

Y/N POV

Angelina looked down at me, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth and her eyes as black as night, glinting in the soft light of the moon. 

Her cheeks were flushed bright red and her chest heaved. My dick was so hard it hurt. I strained against my dress pants, begging for freedom. I couldn't do anything though. Angelina had my hands pinned to the pillow. 

It was torture. All I wanted to do was touch her. The sight of her large breasts hanging down, covered in a fine sheen of sweat, just begging me to touch them; it made me wild. 

The woman on top of me shifted her weigh  which inadvertently rubbed her body along my erection, causing my hips to buck into her leg. The green eyed woman just chuckled.

"You're so hard Daddy." She purposely rubbed her body up and down on my dick, making both her and myself moan. 

I tried to free my hands, but Angelina was much stronger than she looked. "Mhmm needy, needy." She tutted with a little shake of her head. I let out a whimper on accident and I could see satisfaction in her eyes. She was enjoying this. 

"What do we say when we want something?" She asked, as if she was a mother speaking to a child. I didn't want to say it. I didn't want to give in. But fuck, I was so hard and she had all the power over me. 

"P-please.." I managed, my voice raw. The actress smiled. "Please what Daddy?" I groaned in frustration.

Guys I had no clue which pronoun to use here, so I put his and her. You'll probably see me do this in future chapters/other books.  I honestly feel more comfortable with using 'his' in this part, but I know some of you prefer 'her' :) Also I KNOW Y/N IS A GIRL, this is just my personal preference. 

"Does Daddy want me to suck his/her cock?" I could only nod, a pleading look on my face.

Angelina let go of my hands and moved so that she was eye level with my boner, straddling my legs. I watched her eagerly eye my cock and unzip my pants. She pulled them off  a threw them aside, leaving me in just my boxers. The brown haired woman stared hungrily at my erection and my cock twitched under her gaze. I could feel pre cum soaking into the fabric of my underwear. 

Angelina hooked her thumbs under the waist band of my boxers and slowly pulled them off. My dick sprang free and slapped my stomach, sending a jolt of pleasure through me.

"Oh Daddy...you're so hard for me." Suddenly her warms hands took hold of my shaft and began to pump, slowly at first, but gaining speed. I threw my head back against the bed, a hoarse noise being drawn from my throat. 

Then, the pleasure intensified ten fold as Angelina took my cock into her mouth, zealously sucking at the head. My abs flexed and my back arched from the sensations. I could see the woman bobbing her head up and down, taking more and more of me into her throat. She didn't seem to have a gag reflex as her nose was only a centimetre away from my pelvis.

This realization alone could have made me cum, but my undoing was when Angelina hummed, which sent vibrations from my tip to my balls, causing the building warmth in the pit of my stomach and balls to explode. 

"Baby..go-gonna c-cum!"

I just barely had time to warn her before shooting ropes of my jizz deep down her throat. Instead of moving her head up off my shaft, Angelina kept my dick in her throat, enthusiastically swallowing my load. My whole body shook with tremors, beads of sweat popped up all across my skin, and I felt like I was dying and going to heaven. 

My girlfriend milked my dick for the last of my cum with her mouth, before releasing me with a pop. She licked her lips and grinned. "Mmm Daddy you taste so good."

And just like that, I was rock hard again. I moved so that Angelina once again was on the bottom, but I didn't pin her hands down. 

"Y/N." Angelina said, her expression now serious. 

"I want you in me." 

I blinked. What. My ears must be failing me. 

"A-are you sure?" I asked her, still breathing heavily. "Positive." She assured me by pressing a sweet kiss to my lips. 

I was about to tell her that I needed to grab a condom, but she stopped me, anticipating what I was going to say. 

"I'm on the pill." Now normally, if a girl told me this, I'd be skeptical. But I trusted Angelina with my life. I knew that on the off chance that this resulted in a child, I'd give up everything and stay with her, no matter what. I loved this woman and nothing would change that.

I froze. Excuse me. Did I just....do I love her? Of course I do! How could I not. But do I say it? Now? Later? What if she doesn't say it back? 

"Y/N?" Angelina asked me softly, moving some hair from my face. I looked down at her and couldn't stop myself. 

"I love you Angelina." 

I watched in slo-mo as her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. I didn't know what to do. Should I run? Laugh and say "I'm kidding"? Pretend to pass out?

I could feel my self start to freak out. I was so lost in my anxious thoughts that I hadn't even heard Angelina call my name.

"Y/N!" She said, bringing me back to reality. I looked at her nervously. "Y-yeah?" 

"I love you too."

I promise I won't leave you guys on THAT much of a cliff hanger XD Update coming tomorrow :)