39

Y/N POV

We are about 6 weeks away from April, which means Angelina is even more hormonal and impatient than usual. Ever since we started having sex again a few months back, things have been.....way fucking harder.

And by harder I mean the woman needs at least five orgasms a day, otherwise she'll tear my head off. Do you have any idea how hard it is to do that? My dick is so fucking tired, not to mention, I'm running out of creative ways to make her cum.

I honestly can't wait until this whole thing is over. I can't imagine how my fiance must feel though. She's been bed ridden for probably what feels like forever, bored out of her mind and extremely emotional. I've been doing my absolute best to be supportive and loving, but I don't think I've had a feel eight hours of sleep in 6 months. 

I've had to bring Kendall, Kelley, Cara, Taylor, and Karlie over a few times to care for Angelina while I go to the store and get things for her, have to take a nap so I don't die. 

Our baby shower is today, and I've worked a lot with Kelley to help her plan this. I still have no clue what the babies gender is, and Kelley's refused to tell me. We spent the whole morning setting everything up and decorating our backyard for the party, and we have a huge list of friends we've invited over. 

The thing I'm most worried about is getting my pregnant wife down the stairs. The shower wasn't going to be super long, just a few hours, because the actress can get overwhelmed pretty easily in this state, and I do not want to stress her out.

"Is everyone here?" I asked Kelley, filling our last cooler with drinks in the backyard. "Yep! I'll let them in, you go get your wife."

I nodded and ran up the stairs. I knocked on our bedroom door. When I got no answer, I panicked and practically kicked it down like Derek from Criminal Minds. 

I found Angelina, curled up in bed, her body shaking. I immediately knew she was crying, but I didn't know if she wanted me in there or not. 

"Baby? Are you okay?" I asked softly, taking slow steps to the side of the bed. She just cried harder, and I became even more worried. "Are you in pain?" I asked, thinking maybe something was wrong.

She shook her head, wiping her tears. I sat on the edge of the bed, and set a comforting hand on her thigh. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I reassured her, kissing the top of her head. 

Without hesitation, the brunette moved to sit on my lap, cuddling up to my chest. It was a little challenging due to her huge baby bump, but we managed.

We sat there for a number of minutes, her crying, and me trying to comfort her by rubbing her back. I had no idea what made her upset, but I was ready to kick some ass.

Slowly but surely, I felt her sobs subside, and her body stop shaking. "What's wrong beautiful?" I asked, tucking some hair back behind her ear. 

"I'm scared." She confessed, sniffling. 

"What are you scared of baby?"

"I just....I don't know if I can do this. Wh-what if...what if I'm not ready?" She looked up at me, fear evident in her glistening green eyes.

I pulled her closer to me, wrapping my arms even tighter around her. "Angelina, I have no doubt in my mind, that you are going to be the greatest mother to our child. I know that you can do this. I believe that you can do this with every fiber in my body. Baby, you are the strongest woman I know, and it's okay to be afraid. I'm afraid. And look, I don't think anyone is ever really ready when it comes to having a kid, but we do the best we can. Why? Because we love them. And because we love each other. No matter what happens, you'll always have me."

The shorter woman gave me a watery smile. "I love you." She whispered, kissing me. "I love you too. More than you'll ever know."

We cuddled for a little bit, before I remembered the party. "Oh shit! We have to go! The guests are here!" 

Angelina laughed at my panic and climbed off of me. I helped her stand. "You should probably change your shirt." She commented, pointing sheepishly to the tear stain. I chuckled and captured her lips in a sweet kiss before walking over to our dresser. I grabbed a random striped button down. 

"Wait, I wanna do it." My wife stopped me, taking the shirt from my hands. I raised my eyebrows, but I was about to complain.

"C'mere baby." She waggled her finger, motioning to the spot in front of her. I moved so that there was about half a foot of space between us. 

"Take off your shirt." She said, a glint in her eyes. I did as she asked, pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it into our laundry hamper. 

"How do you still have abs? So not fair!" She said, lightly hitting my chest. I laughed and shrugged. "Living off of rabbit food for six months."

Angelina rolled her eyes, then bit her lip. "Well...I'm not complaining." She said, looking me up and down. "You're going to give me a boner if you keep doing that. Now stop getting distracted. We have a party to host."

"Ugh fine. But don't think you're getting away that easily. Now arms out." Once I had my shirt on, the actress left a few of the buttons undone.

"That's for my eyes, and my eyes only." She warned, pulling me close to her. I chuckled and set my hands on her hips.

"Yes ma'am."