32

Time Skip: 1 Year Later

Y/N POV

It's hard to believe that it's been two years since Angie and I have gotten together. It's crazy how much a person can grow in just two years. Two years ago, if someone had told me I'd be ready for marriage soon, I would have laughed. 

But that it's all I can think about. Granted, I haven't actually proposed to my girlfriend yet, but I'm in the market for a ring, so it won't be long. Ever since I met Taylor Swift at the Oscars last year, she and I have become really good friends. 

Unsurprisingly, there have been a couple stories about her and I dating, but it's all bullshit tabloid stories. Angelina never seemed to have a problem with Taylor and I hanging out, and if she had, chances are I would have stopped. 

I made sure that she knows that I only have eyes for her, which couldn't be more true. I wouldn't even dream of dating anyone other than her. 

It has been a little challenging to deal with the media constantly up in our business, but I wouldn't trade our relationship being public for anything. It felt so freeing to be able to kiss and hug Angie in public. Tell her I love her without whispering it. Wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck. It's so exhausting having to hide something like that, especially since I have the urge to touch and be around my girlfriend all the time. I even miss her when I go to the gas station for god sakes. 

Taylor, along with some of her friends who have now become mine as well, are all helping me plan my proposal to Angelina. 

Right now Taylor, Kendall, Karlie, Cara, and I were at Tiffany and Co, looking for a ring. My cover story that I told my girlfriend was that "Taylor wants to go shopping, but she doesn't want to go alone". Super flimsy, I know, but I panicked. 

It took us two hours to finally decided on a ring, but I would have gone to the ends of the earth to find the perfect one for her. I went in with a budget of about 10,000, assuming they didn't make any rings more expensive than that. Oh how was I wrong. I spent 500,000 on the ring. Made a nice dent in my bank account, but I think it'll be worth it. 

Taylor actually did still want to go shopping, so after hiding the ring in a small safe I installed in a hidden part in the trunk of my car, our group walked around the large mall, going to stores like Gucci and Armi

Taylor actually did still want to go shopping, so after hiding the ring in a small safe I installed in a hidden part in the trunk of my car, our group walked around the large mall, going to stores like Gucci and Armi. I didn't buy anything because I had already spent a shit ton of money, so I just watched the girls get there stuff. The more time we spent there, the bigger the crowd of paps got.

Mall security was doing a good job keeping them away from us so far, but I knew they wouldn't be able to hold those bozos off for long.

I felt like a little kid waiting for my mom to finish shopping for a bra or whatever middle aged women buy from Macey's. While all the girls were trying stuff on, I was sat in the little waiting area outside the dressing rooms, working on my Clash of Clans base. Ever few minutes, someone would come out in a new outfit and ask my opinion.