21

Y/N POV

After sweating my ass off and being teased by Angelina and Ashlyn for it, the two of us showered (separately, you nasties) and met up again and walked to the car. 

"Hey, so I have a meeting with my manager in about an hour." Angelina told me. I felt a bit disappointed at not being able to spend more time with her today, but I understood. I hadn't talked to Kelley for a few days, and she had been texting me none stop.

"Okay, I can drop you off at home. I should probably talk to Kelley too, she's getting restless." Angie chuckled. "Thanks."

I nodded. As much as I hated it, I knew that Angelina and I needed to take a little time apart, considering we have been inseparable the past week. 

I wanted our relationship to stay healthy. "So we start filming on Monday, we should probably take tomorrow to get ready for it and all that, and I'm sure you have things to do so..." 

"Are you trying to get rid of me Y/L/N?" I could tell she was joking. 

"No, never." I smirked at her and pressed a kiss to her head. 

"Ughh I don't want to work." Angelina wined as we climbed into the car. I laughed. "Me either, but at least we get to work together."

"True."

The rest of the short ride was spent in a comfortable silence with the radio playing in the background. 

 I pulled into Angelina's drive way and the two of us got out. She turned to me. "So I'll see you Monday then?"

I sighed and nodded reluctantly. "Yeah...I'm going to miss youuuuu." I dragged out the last word which caused the actress to giggle.

"It's only a day you big baby. You'll be fine." I looked at her incredulously. 

"I'm going to miss you too." She said softly. I smiled and did a little victory dance. "Go talk to Kelley before she kicks your ass." 

I stuck my bottom lip out in a pout. "Aw come here." She dropped her gym back on the ground and threw her arms over my shoulders. 

"You're cute when you pout." 

She stood on her tippy toes and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. "I expect that date to be soon."

My hands rested on her hips, my thumbs tracing little circles against the exposed skin when her shirt rode up.

"How about this Friday? Provided we don't shoot too late?"

"I'm there."

"Good." She giggled and nuzzled my face with her nose. "See you later baby."

"You too beautiful." 

Angelina pulled away and grabbed her bag. She winked at me before turning and walking to her front door. I leaned against the car, my arms crossed, watching the sexy sway of her hips and the jiggle of her ass as she walked. 

I watched her open her door. Just before she closed it behind her, she blew me a kiss, which I returned with a grin and a wink.

I got back into my car and drove home, texting Kelley to come over.

_____________________________________________

"YOU WHAT!?" I had been in the middle of telling Kelley everything that had gone down in the past week between Angelina and I, and had just gotten to the part where I first ate her out.

"Are you going to keep interrupting me? Or can I tell the story?" 

Kelley sighed. "Fine. Go on."

I told her the rest of the story, finding it hilarious how hard it was for her to stay quiet. I left out the details, especially about what happened this morning. She'd tease me for days.

"So, let me get this straight, you guys have gone on 3 dates, call each other babe and baby, have stayed over at each others houses, AND haven't had real sex yet." 

"HEY! Oral is real sex! But yes." Kelley nodded. "Mhm.."

What?" 

"Nothing, I just can't believe your ugly ass is dating a goddess."

"OKAY! Wow! Rude." I glared at Kelley who just laughed.

"So are you ready for Monday?"

The topic switched to Kelley giving me the run down of our shooting schedule. The whole movie was going to take 2 months of shooting, and another two months of editing. 

"It's scheduled to come out June 18th." Kelley told me, checking her email from Liz.

"Cool. I can't wait for summer!" I exclaimed. I have always loved summer, especially in LA. Going to the beach, going surfing, having pool parties. I loved all of it. 

"So when are you and Angelina going to make it official?" My best friend asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "Ugh, do we really have to talk about this now?"

"Um yes! We haven't spoken in like...8000 years!"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't really know. I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend after our next date."

"Dude! That's a great plan! I can't believe our ship is sailing! Liz is going to be so proud!"

I had no idea what that meant. "Liz was in on this?!" Kelley nodded.

"Operation get Y/N and Angelina together has been a success! ....at least...so far!" 

"Oh my god. You guys are impossible."

"Why thank you." 

"That was not a compliment. Anyway, do you mind running lines with me? I want to make sure I'm fully memorized."

----------

We spent the rest of the day working on my lines and characterization. Not only is Kelley my best friend and manager, but she is also a licensed acting coach who helps me with the roles I get.

We worked pretty late into the night, opting to order take out instead of cooking. 

By the time we turned in-Kelley staying in the guest bedroom-it was 10 at night.

I figured Ange was probably asleep, but texted her anyway.

Y/N: Good night beautiful, see you monday 🥰😘

To my surprise, she responded a few minutes later.

Angelina: Night baby 😘😘

I smiled to myself and plugged in my phone. I turned out my lamp and rolled over, the scent of Angelina's shampoo still strong on the pillows, giving me a feeling of comfort. 

I sighed to myself and closed my eyes, dreaming of a certain green eyed woman.