19

Y/N POV

We ate dinner and shared light hearted conversation. 

We gathered all the dishes from the table and brought them to the kitchen. 

Angelina and I started washing them together, with her on wash duty and me drying them.

As I was drying the last dish, I unexpectedly felt a big splash of bubbles hit the side of my face. I almost dropped the dish in surprise, but managed to safely set it down. I slowly turned to Angelina, glaring at her.

The woman in question was laughing to herself as she watched soap slide down my face and neck. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her in a warning tone. 

She giggled. "I'm sure I want to crush you!"

I raised my eyebrow, challengingly. "Oh it's on!" I lunged towards the sink, which was filled with bubbles, and grabbed a huge handful, dumping it over Angelina's head. She was frozen for a few seconds before she regained her composure and grabbed her own handle full, throwing it at me.

The soap splattered all over my chest, soaking into my shirt.

It turned into in all out soap war. We flung soap at each other, scampering around the kitchen, trying to dodge each others shots.

Both of us were laughing uncontrollably the whole time, getting more and more soaked with soap by the minute. 

The marble floor was almost completely covered in soap and water, making it more slippery than an ice rink.

I was currently taking shelter behind the large island in the middle of the kitchen when Angelina baseball slid next to me, throwing more bubbles at me as she passed, howling with laughter.

I stood to follow her, but almost slipped and died. I decided to army crawl to where she was, but it was taking forever. In a desperate attempt to get to her before she got more soap, I stood and tried to carefully walk towards her, but she pushed off the counter and skated quickly in my direction. She was moving really fast and had no way to slow down.

She seemed to realize this much too late, and before either of us could react, she bashed into me, sending us both to the floor. The brunette landed on top of me and I groaned when my back made contact with the hard surface.

Angelina was laughing hysterically, still on top of me. Both of us were drenched in bubbles and water. 

"Owww..." I whined. This just made Angelina laugh even harder.

"Great, thank you for laughing at my pain." I pouted like a little kid. The woman on top of me calmed down enough to actually form words.

"Awww I'm sorry baby." She said, still laughing slightly. 

"Yeah, sure."

Angelina adjusted herself so that she was straddling my waist. She leaned over me, supporting herself by her arms. Her wet hair fell around her shoulders and even with the soap in it, she still looked like a godess.

I tried to look away in defiance, but she put her finger under my chin and moved my head so I was looking at her.

I reluctantly stared into her eyes, which were full of amusement and....love? I tried to suppress the smile, fighting it way onto my face, but the longer I looked into her eyes, the harder it became.

She giggled and leaned down, pressing a little kiss to the tip of my nose. I scrunched up my nose at the tickle I felt.

"You're cute." She said simply. The smile I had been fighting won, and a grin broke out onto my face. "You're cuter."