25

Y/N POV

"Y-you do?" I asked her, not sure I heard her right. Angelina just giggled. "Yes, now kiss me you idiot."

I laughed giddily and leaned down, furiously making out with the woman below me. She couldn't stop moaning, and I could feel her body arching up, trying to be touched. 

"Fuck-please Y/N...I need you in me." She pleaded, her eyes closed in pleasure. I wanted to tease her, but I was just as needy as she was. I gave in to her wants and took hold of my shaft, guiding myself to her dripping whole. I slowly pushed my tip in, treasuring the whimper that emerged from her mouth.

"M-more Y/N." She begged me, her nails clawing at my back, causing a pleasuring pain to shoot from the base of my spine down to my balls. I gradually pushed more and more of myself into her tight cunt. My muscles strained and it took every ounce of control not to blow my load right then and there. 

"Holy shit you're so big Daddy." She panted, her head thrown back. I stilled my body, trying to give Angelina some time to get used to my size while also trying to give myself time to not embarrass myself. 

"So tight.." I moaned. 

"Mo-Move Daddy." Angelina's nails scratched at my skin, probably drawing blood, but I didn't care. I did as I was told and moved my hips back and forth, trying to be as careful as I could. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her. 

"Faster Daddy!" Angelina rasped, her hips jerking. I picked up my pace, the sound of my balls slapping her fat ass turned me on even more. 

"Oh you like it rough?" I husked into her ear, thrusting even harder. Angelina was nearly screaming, and I could feel her walls clenching tighter around me. I knew she was close, and so was I. 

"Pinch my nipple Daddy-please!" I didn't need to be asked twice. I moved my left hand from the bed to her chest and roughly tugged at the hard bud, causing her pussy to squeeze my cock so tightly, it was hard to pull out and push back in. 

I switched to the other nipple and gripped it harshly. This sent Angelina over the edge and she screamed my name. I could feel a huge wave of cum gush from her tight pussy, dripping down my balls. 

And then I was cumming. A loud groan tore from my throat as I shot rope after rope of my hot sticky cum into her. Angelina couldn't stop making noises, her body trembling and jerking. I continued to pound into her, riding out our orgasms. 

Both of us were breathing hard, our sweat and juices mixing and leaking from the green eyed woman's pussy. 

It took a few more minutes for us to calm down. "Baby...I'm going to pull out, okay?" I warned her, knowing she was already overly sensitive.

She nodded and whined when I pulled my cock out of her. I flopped down onto the bed next to her, my heart still racing and my breathing still a bit ragged. I stared up at the ceiling, just thinking about how far our relationship has progressed. 

If someone had told me two months ago that I'd end up dating the woman of my dreams I would have laughed in their face. But now my dream was a reality, and I loved every second of it. I wanted our relationship to last forever, and for the first time, I was willing to put in the work to make that happen. I never felt like this in any of my past relationships.

None of them were serious and girls just came and went. I wasn't interested in settling down. But...I think I am now. The idea of one day marrying the woman next to me, having kids with her, it sounded better than anything I could ever ask for. 

I wasn't sure if Angelina wanted the same thing, but I was ready to risk my heart for her. She's the most important person in the world and I'd do anything to have the chance to live my life with her. 

Take her out on more dates. Go for long drives. Take road trips and vacations. Spend the holidays with her by my side. Play in the snow and cuddle by the fire during Christmas. Be her New Years kiss and propose when the clock struck 12. I wanted-needed, all of that with her. 

I wanted to share all those cute little moments you see in movies. I want to walk the red carpet with her. Playing pranks on her in interviews. Be able to say "Thank you to my amazing wife." in every award speech. Have the world know that she's all mine. 

Hopefully one day we could own a house together. Maybe a few in different parts of the world. I'd surprise her with gifts on set or prepare her dinner and a bath after a long day at work. 

My heart clenched at all of these thoughts. I don't think I had ever been more super, and wanted something so badly in my life. 

I knew it was still way too early to propose. I planned to wait at least a year, probably more. I had to make sure that our relationship would have a strong foundation if I wanted it to last. 

I could hear Angelina's breathing start to slow, and I knew she was close to falling asleep. The shorter woman moved so that I was spooning her. I instinctively draped my arm over her waist and pulled her closer. 

"Good night Y/N, I love you baby." She turned her head enough so I could press a gentle kiss to her lips, making her eyes shine and her expression turn to a grin. 

"I love you too Angel. Good night."