26

I'M CHANGING MY USERNAME TO babyboyj15 JUST THOUGHT I'D TELL YOUUUUUUUU okay, bye :)

Y/N POV

It's been a few more weeks of late night shooting and 12 hour days. I've loved every single moment of working on this project. I get to work not only with one of my best friends, who is the director, but I also get to work with my girlfriend, who also happens to be my co-star. 

As filming nears it's end and as we move on to the editing phase, our days have gotten longer and there is an excitement eminent on set. Everyone who is a part of this obviously wants to be there, and it makes every day better. There's nothing worse than working with a cast and/or crew who are salty all the time.

Due to the later days, Angelina and I have taken to staying over almost every night at each others houses. Usually it'll be one to two nights at my place, and then one to two nights at hers. We both now have a tooth brush, and quite a few different changes of clothes at one another's houses. 

This hasn't gone unseen by basically the whole cast and crew. I constantly receive teasing looks from Liz when Angelina and I show up together. Most of the time my girlfriend is wearing something of mine. Usually one of my shirts or hoodies. There's been a lot of speculation in the media about the two of us. I'm not surprised since we didn't really go out of our way to hide our relationship.

The rumors don't bother us, but we prefer to keep the PDA private. I really don't know if we'll ever confirm that we're together, but I don't really care about that as long as I have Angelina to myself. 

Surprisingly, I haven't had the shit kicked out of me by Brad. I thought the guy would be super salty or bitter and make work hell, but he's been very nice about everything. He seems to be a bit disappointed-not that I blame him, I mean, have you seen my girlfriend?

I've actually been thinking a lot lately, and I feel like it's time to ask Angelina if she wants to move in with me. We practically live with each other anyway, but it's getting exhausting constantly switching houses. 

Today was Saturday, which means we have two days off before we go back to filming. Liz announced that we have about two weeks to shoot, then two months of editing, and then the release. I'm super excited about it. The release date is June 7, which means that Angelina and I have the whole summer to ourselves. Work free. Then once fall hits we go back to auditioning. 

I yawned and stretched, having just woken up only a few minutes ago. Angelina had jumped in the shower, which left me with my thoughts. 

I really liked the idea of getting a summer beach house; maybe in Malibu? I love the beach. It's one of my favorite places ever. Usually I dread summer. Summer's only fun if you have a huge group of friends who constantly want to do things, or if you have a significant other to share all those fun moments with.

Someone to ride the Ferris wheel with at the pier down in Santa Monica. Someone to hold your hand and go on walks along the shore with. Someone to cuddle up with and watch the sun sink below the horizon, bordered by thrashing waves and a pink sky. 

I was pulled from my daydream when the bathroom door opened, and out walked Angelina. I looked up and my jaw dropped, just like it did every time  I saw her. The green eyed woman's hair was damp and fell around her exposed shoulders. She was wrapped in a fairly short towel, which was just long enough to cover her breasts and ass. Her skin was dotted with little droplets of water, and she smelled like lemon and lavender, no doubt from the soap.

Her green eyes sparkled as she smiled at me. "Hey baby." She said, walking to the bed where I was sitting.

"Hey..." I replied, engrossed in her beauty. I hadn't realized she reached me until I felt a kiss being pressed to the corner of my mouth. "What has you so distracted my love?" She asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed next to me. 

Dazed, I turned to her. "Huh?" I asked. Angelina giggled and brought a hand up to cup my face. "I asked what has got you so distracted?" I took a few seconds to fully understand what she was saying, but I managed an answer. 

"You." I mumbled, a bit bashfully. The woman next to me giggled. "Oh? And why is that?" I knew she was teasing me, but I kind of liked it. "Because you're beautiful." I said, feeling my ears grow red. 

Angelina let out a heavenly laugh and shifted so that she was sitting in between my legs. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back to my chest. Her head leaned back and rested on my shoulder, exposing her bare neck to me. 

Without warning, I began to suck the little water droplets from her skin, relishing her sweet scent and delicious taste. Angelina tilted her head to the side, trying to give me even more access, as little sighs and whimpers escaped her lips. 

It sounded like she was trying to tell me something, but she kept getting interrupted by a moan.

"F-fuck...Y/N..." I nuzzled her neck with my nose, giving her time to say what she wanted to say.

"Y/N...I wan-wanted to know if you'd like t-to move in with me?" She stuttered out, her cheeks flushed. 

I was stunned. And mad, because I WAS SUPPOSED TO ASK HER THAT. "Y/N?" She asked, her body tensing and her voice becoming nervous.

"You motherfucking bitch! I was supposed to ask you that!" I whined. Angelina slapped my shoulder. "Fuck don't scare me like that!" She said, holding back a laugh. I snickered and kissed her head. 

"So...is that a yes?" She asked me, turning in my arms to fully face me. I nodded eagerly.

"Of course baby."