Pre-warning/ rant - not for the lighthearted

since I have seen this multiple times, I've decided to make it a warning to any new readers.

Hi new readers :) (sorry this is gonna be a bit of an angry chapter, but it's needed.)

this is in NO way targeted or me having a dig at one person in particular; it's just happened very frequently and to be honest, I'm tired of it.

Do not target or try to find people who have commented these things. its uncalled for and completely wrong.

I will not put Isabella and Jerome (or anyone too old for her) in a romantic relationship.

Isabella is a child. She CANNOT under ANY circumstances give consent to this type of relationship in any way. Jerome is much older than her. I am not going to write about a NON-consensual relationship.

If you want to see a relationship between Jerome and someone else his age, I suggest you read my other story.

I am not going to apologise for not writing this. It is wrong on so many levels.

I may sound harsh, but it is the god honest truth.

I will NEVER write about children in that light. If you don't like that, I suggest you stop reading here.

I may seem like I am being way too mean, but I know people who have gone through things like this, people very close to me. It is not a topic I want to dwell on, and definitely not something I want to depict in a stupid fan fiction.

It makes me very mad to see people texting me privately or commenting and asking me to write these things, as it seems like such insensitivity to people who are fucking traumatised by shit like this.

I have seen so many of you talk about this and I'm fucking done with ignoring it.

Once again, do not target these people.

Please do not argue with me on anything I have said, unless you have valid points.

If any of you even attempt to defend pe**phillia, however, I will fucking lose it.

And, if I ever see anyone promote it again, I will report you, so don't force my hand.

(I know that by being 'together' a lot of you mean as friends or under the same roof, don't worry, this isn't targeted at you.)