CHAPTER 7

" I AM SORRY.................."  Areum said.

" If you try to lay your hands in my family, you will be gone for good, understand? Now go i don't wanna see your face." I said.

" So tired! I don't know what is happening in this world. People are so selfish." y/n said.

TIME SKIP
AFTER 1 MONTHS

"It gonna be alright.We have been living together for about one months. I am here we are here so don't worry." I said.

Its already evening and the boys went to their place to take rest. Me and y/n also take rest.

  END OF YOONGI POV
TIME SKIP- NEXT MORNING

You did your morning routine and make breakfast for you two.After that you guys eat your breakfast and he went out to do his bussiness.

"y/n take care of yourself and the house. I may be late today.Ok?" he kissed your forehead and went out.

Oh and btw you quit your job for your safety.

You cleaned all the rooms and take a nap. After that you take a shower since you are very hot after your work and check on your mobile.

You open the facebook app to kill the time. You saw that there are so many kidnappers and you started to worry about Yoongi.

Its alredy late (abut 7:00 p.m) and you started cooking dinner for eight of you.

" I wonder what he is doing. Is he safe? What if something happen to them? " you thought to yourself since its already 9:30 p.m and still they are not returning. You wait and wait. Many minutes has passed and from mins. to hours but still no sign of him.

YOONGI POV😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

I am doing an important work. Someone has steal all our weapons and i had to find them. I didn't tell y/n cause she will be worried for no reason.

" Why did you steal our weapon? And do you know who i am?" i asked a middle aged man.

"I know who are you but this is not my plan to steal all these." he answered.

"Well i don't think you are telling wrong. But one question, for whom you are working?" Taehyung said.

"Sir i-i-i am working for A-A-Areum."

" This girl! I did warned her. Looks like she needs special treatment, right guys?" i asked.

They all nodded their head.

" So lets go to my house. Its already 10 p.m. She must be worried about us. You can stayed in my house for the night." i told them and we started driving home.

Y/N POV😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

Its already 10: 25 p.m and they are not here. I started to worry as time goes by. After some mins. or so the main door open revealing the boys.

"What are you doing all these while and where do you go? You know i started to worry about you guys." i asked the boys.

" You know Areum? She is playing a trick to us. She even had that guts to sent her men to us and that too only one." Jin said.

"That will be ok. I have prepared dinner for you guys. Lets go and eat them." i told the boys.

"Have you not eaten anything? I told you i am going to be late." Yoongi said worriedly.

"Yes but still i wait for you guys."

"Thank god i am so hungry. I have not eaten anything till morning except a glass of water." Taehyung said and we all went towards the dinning table and start eating. After that we washed the dishes and went to sleep😴😴😴😴😴😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴.

So how was the story? Interesting or boring? For you guys here is the gift^^^^^^^^^^^

For today bye guys lets meet in the next chapter..........🤗😏😏😏🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗