CHAPTER 20

Hello armies sorry for late update. Next time i will try my best to update the next chapter as first as i could. Till then enjoy the story.

" So you guys bri-bring u-us he-here?" Jisoo ask while stuttering.

" Yeah it was tired looking after a drunk women. I don't know what you were talking about last night." Jin says.

" Uhh...... What did......we guys says.... um.... about you?" you asked looking down.

" You don't know really? You guys scare the manager of that club." yoongi says.

" Ummm Sorry for the last night. We arel really sorry." Lisa said.

" Btw you guys can make your girlfriend from my friends. There are so many friends and i can even choose two girls for the remaining two boys." i said.

"I want that Kim Jennie." Jimin says.

" I want you Park Rosè." tae says.

" Uh i want Lisa." Jungkook says.

" I want Kim Jisoo." hoseok says.

" Ok then its a deal. I will find two girls for Jin and Namjoon. So till then date your girlfriends. Good luck." you says.

" So we are going somewhere else. Don't do anything crazy that should be getting hurt. There will be some bodyguards to look after you. Everyone saw you guys were carried by us so they might hurt you when you went out. And if you want then go with 6 bodyguards alright? We will be going take care don't forget what i say." yoongi says and goes.

" Y/N i am getting scared for no reason. What will happen to me?" lisa says and i reassured her.

We play in the living room. After that order pizza and eat. After that we cleaned all the rooms.

YOONGI POV

I came to y/n house to talk about something important.

" Why were you lie to y/n that you are the ceo of your family company? Tell me." i asked calmly yet angry.

" So you already know about me? I have no problem with it then. Of you want to take revenge on me then you guys are totally wrong." your father said.

" Whats there to be wrong about it? Of  course its right. You lie to him that you killed someone by an accident." jin hyung said.

" So y/n told you that? Whatever she says is all true except one thing that i kept secrets from her. About me being a mafia. Your father was a monster." he asked again.

" What's your problem? I only get married because she has something that pulls me towards her. But unlucky her that you are her father" I said👺👺👺👺👺👺👺

" Let me asked something. How did your mother died? After you were born or murdered by someone?" he asked me. I was so shock that he know everything. He should have not known this.

" It's was after-"

" A murder. It was your father. He never loved you. You shouldn't have been born according to his plan." He cut me off by saying this. There everyone was surprised and shock.

" Yo mean that my father is a cruel?" I ask not believing.

" But why should he get married to his mother?" Namjoon asked.

" Both of them married because he wanted all your mother's property. That's why. And y/n mother's was killed by your father. Why? Because he wanted to take my property also. A greedy person. He got infront of my car while I was driving and my car brake doen' t work properly at all. I tried to call him to move but no." He says.

Suddenly I felt tears were streaming down. The person I loved the most came out to be bad person and the person I hated the most the person that I wanted to take revenge was actually a good person.

" I- I am sorry I shouldn't have talk to you like this." I said while looking down.

" It's ok. By the way how is y/n? I heard she got drunk with her four friends." he said.

" Yeah she is difficult to handle and his friends." I said.

" Make her happy. I am going to visit you some days." He says.

" Father-in-law I have good news for you." I said.

" What is it?"he asked happily.

" Well I am going to be" I paused" a father." I said.

" Ohh i am so happy congratulations." he said.

" Thanks." I said and went out.

How is the story. I think you guys will like this chapter. If you want to searched some story's by me then you can go to my username. Btw thanks for 600+viewers on my first fanfic.

luv u guys😘😘😘😘😘😘😘bye see u

to be CONTINUE.