CHAPTER 9

You guys finished the play and the six boys were about to leave but someone open the door and reveal your father.

The boys were about to went towards the door but your father stopped them.

"Stay for a little longer. I wanted to talk you about Yoongi and y/n." your father said.

" Uhh..... is there anything about them?" Jungkook asked.

" You know both of them had to spent sometime alone so go and take a break outside the country........... for honeymoon."

Meanwhile they choked their own saliva and you stared at your father in disbelief.

" You have come here to talk about it and that to infront of his friends?" you said.

" What i wanted to say is that you two should spent a lot time outside the country. What is wrong with it?" your father simply said.

"Don't worry about it. We.....we will.....let them be.........alone for about 2 weeks. Right guys?" Jin said nervously. The five boys nodded their head nervously.

"Ok i will get going then." your father went away.

" How did that idea come up in his mind?" you said.

" I think you two should spent time together." Taehyung said.

" What? You guys have work to do?" you asked.

" Yeah we have work. Don't you remember?" Yoongi reminded them.

" Ok bye. See ya." They said and went away.

Its already evening and you guys taking rest and cook dinner and went to eat and sleep