CHAPTER 8

You woke up at around 6:00 a.m and did your morning routine. After that you went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast but to your surprise........

"Jin!? What are you doing? Let me do it instead of  you." you said to him but he didn't listened and cooked breakfast.

" No its okay. Go and wake your husband instead." he told you and went to wake him up.

You wake him and he went to wake the others too. After some minutes the breakfast is ready. You all eat the breakfast and went to the living room and play.

" Don't you have any works?" you ask them.

" Actually we have work but its not important. We needed to track someone and we can track him/her here." Yoongi said to you.

" Come you can play with us if you want to."Jungkook said.

" By the way who are you tracking?" you asked.

" Areum. She needs to teach her a lesson." Hoseok says.

You guys played the games and
"Yeah! I win the game." someone shouted and it was Jungkook.

" You know Jungkook i thought that you are so innocent but i was wrong."

"Whaaaaaaaaatttttttt?" he said.

here is the jungkook face when you said that. Ignore the bottle.

"Don't take it seriously. I was just joking you know." you said in a teasing  
voice.

"Yes. I find her. She is at a hotel of  Daegu. 5 star hotel" Hoseok said suddenly.

" How long is she going to stayed there?" Yoongi asked.

"Maybe about a month?!" Hoseok answer.

"Lets just take a day off. I am so tired today. I didn't sleep properly." Yoongi says and others nodded.

  AREUM POV😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

How dare he threatened my man? I just told him to steal all his belongings including y/n.

" What did i told you? You make my plan failed. Why?" i asked him angrily.

" I- I didn't k-k-know that. I just did what you-"

"What did i say? Don't you have your brain? You failed my plan. Is this what you want right? Do you want money or
not?" i cut him. He stayed there silent.

"Get of of my house. I need to calm myself down."

"Yes miss." there he goes away.

What if they find me?I have to be careful. Suddenly an idea came into my head i have to go Daegu and stayed there for a month. Thats a nice idea. And so I went to Daegu and booked a room at 5 star hotel.

           END OF POV

So how was it? plz don't mind if there is any mistakes. Byeeeeeeeeeee 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
lets meet on next chapter.