CHAPTER 26

Magical Time Skip

Brought to you by

" Jamless Jimin"

You were sleeping peacefully hugging your husband. He wake up and saw you sleeping peacefully. He slowly removed your hand and get up from the bed.

YOONGI POV

I woke up and saw my baby girl sleeping while hugging me. I slowly removed her hand and got up from the bed. I brush my teeth and take a quick shower. After that I went downstairs and saw everybody in the living room. I greeted them.

" Good morning everyone."

" Good morning." They greeted back.

" Breakfast is there. Is Y/N still sleeping? If so then bring the breakfast to your room and feed her."
Jin hyung said.

" Thanks hyung." I said and he smile back. He is the only one that can take care of me. He is worried about me all the time.

I brought the food in my room and saw she is already woke up.

" Hun. Your up? I brought the breakfast here. Go and take a bath. I will wait here." I said and she went directly to the bathroom.

After sometimes she came out.

" Sit here. Let me feed you. You always sleep all the time." I said.

" I was very tired these days. And since the baby is growing inside my belly I feel tired all the time." she said. How cute.

" Say ahh..." I said and she open her mouth and feed her. She look so cute while eating.

" Btw you should let me go outside. I am bored staying here all the time. I need some fresh air." she said while whining.

" Ok ok. I will surely. But yoh should finish this first after that we can go." I say.

YOUR POV

I just ask her to let me go outside the house. He say yes.

" Have you had your breakfast?" I ask.

" No I will have it after you finish." He answered.

" No you should eat with me. Say ahh." I said and he open his mouth. I started to feed him.

" Btw who made this?"

" Jin hyung made it. Why? Is it bad?" he said.

" Ani....it was delicious." I said.

After we finish our breakfast we went downstairs.

" Does anyone wants to go out?" he ask.

" I want to out." My friends said.

" Jungkook don't you want to go out?" Yoongi ask him. He nodded his head shyly.

" We also want to come." Taehyung and jimin said.

We went to a park with five bodyguards following behind us.

" Y/N be careful while you walk." He said. He has been overprotective since the time i told him I was pregnant.

END OF POV

You guys walk for about 20 minutes.

" Umm jungkook can i........ask something?" Lisa said.

" Sure. What is it?" jungkook ask.

" How many girls did you date? I know it is not an appropriate question but I wanted to know about you." Lisa said looking down. He notice her and said.

" I told you that you should be frankly with me. Look up." he says while lifting her chin.

" I have date 13 girls altogether." she answered.

" But did you do 'that' to those girls?"
she ask again.

" No. Every time when I go on a date my hyungs will always watch me secretly and if I did that then they will surely did something to me especially Yoongi hyung. He is always protective when it comes to his near and dear ones. You remember when Yoongi hyung became angry when you guys didn't listen? It is because you are y/N Noona's friends and he didn't want any of you to get troubles because him. He always hide his emotions In front of the people but he doesn't hide the truth. He always share his emotions with us. You don't need to afraid him. He actually brought you guys to his house in order to save you." Jungkook told her.

After some minutes you guys went to your house.

" Ahh it's so tiring. You said and went to the kitchen and eat something since you are hungry.

" Hyung let's play something." Jungkook said.

" Hmmm what game?" jimin ask.

" Lets play hide and seek. Who wanna play." taehyung said.

" We all will play." Lisa said excitedly.

" Lisa what are you-"jisoo was cut off by hoseok.

" Come let's play. It will be fun. Six of us and four of you. Jin hyung will not be able to play since he is old and for y/N she must tired."

" Ok fine." Jiao finally give up and play until the evening.

How was it? Long chapter right.

Lil meow meow is here.

Nice day Armyzzzzz

Purple you👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍.

I am so touch by him💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘