CHAPTER 15

YOONGI POV

I wake up at around 6:30 a.m since today is the special day for us. I get ready. Everything I needed is all packed up by me. Then I went to my room and wake her up.

"Darling wake up. Its already 7:30 a.m and you are not getting up." I said.After sometimes she woke up.

"Husband, I don't feel well. Can we just cancel the flight? I am not feeling well. Please😯😯😯😯😯."she said with a sad eyes.

" Is it because of yesterday? Or are you really not feeling well?" I ask her.

"Listen my stomach is hurting soooo
much and my head hurts like hell. So can we go on some other days?" she said.

Y/N POV

Why does he has to get ready? And why does he has to destroy my beauty sleep? I already answer his questions. Why didn't he get out of my room?

"My wifeu if you are feeling well or not it doesn't matter to me and whatever I say you have to follow me
alright? So go take a bath and wear these." He handed me a dress.

" Ok I will take a bath and wear these. Happy?" I said while lying. hehehe 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆he didn't even notice and said "Ok" to me. What a crazy person.

After sometimes I finished my morning routine and wears my usual clothes. At the same time he came with a syringe in his hand and some maids. Does he already know that ........ no no no he can't he fall in my trap?

" Hun I know you wouldn't go easily so I prepared before hand" after he said that he came nearer to me and injected the syringe on me. After that all I could see was only black.

BACK TO YOONGI POV

I knew she wouldn't go easily so I injected something on her body. She felt unconscious.

"Pack some clothes on that suitcase and wear this dress that I bought for her. And don't tell anyone that I went outside the country. Its for only 2 weeks and my members will be here staying with you."

" Yes sir. Have a nice trip." One of them said and i smiled at them and went away from the room. After 20 minutes they went away and i carry her in a bridal style and went downstairs.

" Wait what happen to her?" Jin hyung asked me.

" Nothing I simply injected something on her body. She will be fine. Let's go." I said and went to the airport.

END OF POV

You guys reached the airport and got on the plane and fly to America. You wake up at the middle of the journey and find yourself in the plane.

"Why are we coming here?" You asked.

"Of course for honeymoon." He simply answered." Btw your dad knows that we are in America."

" What? You told him? Why?"

" Worry about your dad?"

You just nodded.

" We need to talk about something really important after we reached there."

" I don't need to talk about anything." You answered.

You guys reached America and booked a hotel room for 2 weeks and stayed there.

So how was it? A little bit funny right? Between you two there is gonna be a great fight.

For today bye armies. My lovely armies. See ya.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Armies I have something to say. Please be safe from corona virus.