CHAPTER 33

YOUR POV

I was sitting at the edge of bed thinking about Yoongi how must he be. Is he fine? Then someone open the door. I look away annoy as he is the same person.

" I drop her to school. And I told your husband and your father to come to my wedding. They are all coming." He said.

I didn't respond.Tears were streaming down continuously.

" And if you dare to tell them the truth I am sure your husband I mean your ex should die for it. I think you know what I mean. And if you try to do anything nonsense then the result won't be nice." he added.

" I am sure you will die in his hands. You are just being greedy for money. Can't you use your unless brain for once. It may be of some help to you." I replied back.

Then he slap me hard on my right cheek.
" Just do what I say. And your mobile should be in my pocket for the rest of my life." he said and went away.

I was there crying helplessly. I cried for some hours. Untill the maid came and serve some food.

" Here are the foods ma'am." she said.

" I am not hungry. I don't want to eat." I said angrily.

" But ma'am-" she was cut off by me.

" Can't you just understand what I say huh? I am not hungry." I said angrily.

YOONGI'S POV.

I was there lying on my bed lifelessly. Things has upside down when she got missing. They all are married. But me who got my wife missing. Someone came to my room it was jin hyung's wife, Daehyung noona.

" Yoongi-ah breakfast is ready come and eat it before it gets cold." she said.

" I am not hungry. You guys go and eat. Jin hyung must be hungry right now. He will get angry if you came to my room frequently." I said softly.

I think she got angry. She started scolding me.

" What do you think of yourself huh? You are ruining yourself. You have to be strong. And he is the one who told me to get you. No one is eating the food without you." she said and pull my arms. She drag me to the dinning table.

" Noona I said I am not hungry." i said.

" Eat your breakfast Yoongi or else you will not talk to me." Jin hyung said and came near me.

" I know you are worried but atleast try to eat something." he said and started feeding me.

" Hyung has she must be eaten her food? What will she doing right now? And Haeun is she crying because she didn't see her Appa for two days?" I ask.

All of them stood frozen.

" Of course she must be eaten and Haeun she is strong girl just like her mother. Don't worry they will fine." Daehyun noona said.

But somehow I remembered how y/n serve me the breakfast. I can't even stop thinking about them.

END OF POV

You were a crying mess. You didn't eat for two days. You were losing your energy from crying.

" Plz eat this." You flinch a little and saw a tall man.

" I am not hungry. How many times do I told you? Just leave me alone." you said.

" I will help you to get out of here." he said.

" You will help me? Impossible you all are just the same. I don't anyone in this place." you said.

" I am Yugyeom and you?" he said.

" M-Min y/n." you said.

You two had a great talk. You felt like he is just like jungkook. And starred to trust him. You eat your breakfast.

" I will come again. Take some rest." he said and went away.

Meanwhile the six boys were planning. Hoseok with his computer tracking you. Jin who was helping taehyung with his plan. Jungkook who was finding about that guy. Jimin and Namjoon with his techniques to trust them. Except Yoongi who thought about you all the time.

They got ready.

Ok so let's finish here. I am going great during lockdown. I hope everybody is staying at home. Social distancing. Army's Hwaiting.

Purple💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜u

bye2