CHAPTER 19

Yoongi POV

We reach our destination and the girls were carried to the guest room except y/n. 

" Yoongi come here after you put her into the bed." jin hyung said.

Now what is the problem? I nodded and put her into the bed. And after that i went to the living room.

"What happened?" i asked.

" You know y/n has been acting wierdly. She even says that she will kill you." jin hyung said seriously.

"What has happened to her? Again?" i said.

" Not only that. She says that she isn't ready. But why was she saying like that?" he asked.

" Don't worry. I will talk to her tomorrow." i said and went to my room.And sleep.

NEXT MORNING

I wake up and saw y/n sleeping peacefully.She must be tired from yesterday. I went to the bathroom and shower myself and went out. I saw that y/n already woke up.

" Oh you up. But how come i ended up in my bed?" she asked.

" You were drunk with your-" she cut me off as if she knows everything.

" Wait!? I am not going to spare you, you bastard. You will get punishment from me wait and watch."

" What did i do to give me a punishment?" i asked.

" Go downstairs you will know everything." she said. I went downstairs to wait for her.

Y/N POV

I did my morning routine and went downstairs.

" Y/N go to the guest rooms and see who is there." jin said. I went to the guestroom and saw two figures. And if i am not wrong these are girls figure.

I went near to them. Their face is covered with with their hair.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamat the top of my lungs. The girls also start shouting but stop when i saw my friends.

" Lisa and Jennie!? What are you guys doing here?" i asked.

" Whaattt? How come-" Lisa said.

" We are in your house?" Jennie added.

" Whatever. Get out of here before anyone sees you and where are those two?" I asked as i couldn't see Jisoo and Rosè.

" Let's go find them." i said and to another guest room. We found them.
I let them take shower and give my dresses to wear. After that i went out to see anyone is there or not and to my luck there is no one. I lead the way and
" Where are you guys going?" someone said and it was Yoongi.

Caught you! i thought to my myself.

" Kim Jesus" Jin said pointing to jisoo.

" Kim Jisoo" I corrected.

" Part Rases" Jimin says.

" Park Rosè you got it wrong boy" she said while dead glaring at him.

" Losia Mondon" Jungkook says

" Lisa Manoban" she corrected glaring at jungkook

" And Kim Junie" tae says. Again jennie corrected.

" Lastly Min Lee Y/N how are you guys?" yoongi says.

I glared at him.

" So why did you get drunk?" jin asked.

I got angry " I am pregnant." i blurted out. Everyone shock and stand there like a statue.

" What?" they all said. They were so happy that they started to talk each other while having breakfast.

" Bad girl. Hiding it from your husband?" Yoongi says.

" The baby is a boy." yoongi says.

" Its a girl." i said glaring at him.

Eventually we both started to argue.
Jin stop us from argueing.

END OF POV

So how was it. I know that its boring but i tried my best. Sorry for the late update.

Bye🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗have a nice day.

TO BE CONTINUE

TBC