CHAPTER 23

The girl was Areum. She look at you with anger.

" Come let's go to your new room. I don't have much time." Yoongi said and went to the basement with taehyung and jimin dragging the man.
The rest went to the living room.

" So how was the breakfast? Is it good or bad?" Jin ask.

" It was delicious. I never eat amazing food like that." You answered happily.

" Y/ N be careful while you were outside. It is dangerous for you. If you wanted to go out go with Yoongi." Jin said with a worried face.

After sometimes the three boys also come and joined.

" Woh! it's so tiring don't you?" jimin says.

" Oh! should I bring you some food to eat?" you ask and they all nodded their head.

You went to the kitchen and brought some food for them. You guys couldn't finish all the foods so you kept them.
They eat all the food. After eating you guys play.

" What is it called when a cow laugh?" Jin asked.

" Mooooo" jungkook answer.

" No it's muahahaha." Jin answer and laugh like there is no tomorrow😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

" Then what is it called when a bird sing?" you asked.

" What is it?" jimin ask.

" I know. It should be kokokokooo." Jin answer and laugh again. I nodded my head as a yes.( I wrote whate her comes to my mind so yeah)

" No one can beat Jin hyung when it comes to his jokes." Taehyung says.

" I will beat him.......for sure. Just wait and watch." you said.

" Lets have competition between y/n and Jin hyung. So whose gonna y/n team and Jin hyung team." jimin says.

Thet took their seat according to the team. All the boys except jimin sat near Jin and the girls sat beside you. Jimin will be the umpire of this game.

" So three round each. In that one round one of you have to ask three dad jokes to the opponent. If he or she gets the correct answer then the punishment is there for you. So first round let's start with Jin hyung. 3...2.....1 go." jimin said.

" What is it called when a group of cow sings?"

" Group of lawsuit." You answered.

" What is it called when a horse laugh?"

" Mehehehe."

" Ok. What is it called when a dog sings?"

" Simple. Bahahahaha."

" All correct." Jin said.

" Next is y/n." jimin said.

" What is it called when a rhino cries?" you ask

" Hehoheho." Jin answered.

" What is it called when a cat sings?"

" Uhh.........memomemo."

" What is it called when a group of camel cries?"

" A group of bebop."

You compete with Jin and none of you got the wrong answer.

" Wow! how did you know them? You answered all correctly." Jin ask.

" Yoongi told me all that. I have a note of all of them." You told him.

" Since both of you can't beat each other you will have no punishment but will cook the dinner for all of us." jimin said.

We both agreed. And cook the dinner for all of us.

To be CONTINUE
I have something to announce. Got7 I am very sorry that got7 play the role of villain but don't hate me cause I also love you. This is just a fanfiction. Also the fan of got7. I am really sorry for this.

Armys I luv you.

Borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I Purple You..................