CHAPTER 28

TIME SKIP
FEW MONTHS LATER

"Aww My daughter is so cute. She is so beautiful as her mother." yoongi said while looking at his daughter.

" After all she is my child." you said while smiling.

" But I make her and she is my child also." he said.

" Oh so you make her? I gave birth to her not you. So better keep your mouth shut or else you will gonna do all the household works by yourself." you said and he just keep his mouth shut.

" Good boy. I am gonna make her sleep. I will be back." You said.

YOUR POV

I make her sleep and went out of the room.

" Y/N when are you going to find my girlfriend? I need a girlfriend." Jin says.

" Ok I will find two girls for you and Namjoon." I said.

" Yes. I will also help you two to get a girlfriend." Jisoo said.

" When?"

" Tomorrow evening. But first you two will also come with us." I said and they said.

END OF POV

TIME SKIP
NEXT EVENING(cause I am lazy to write)

" Ok dress casually. Not the mafia one." you said.

" Done." Jin said. You saw him putting a gun.

" No put that gun down.You are not going to killed some one. You going to find your girlfriend." you said.

" Just for safety. You know." he said.

" Hyung just put that gun down. If you think so then wear some mask. You will not recognised. Btw i will come with you guys. I will help you." Yoongi says. You nodded your hand.

TIME SKIP
AT A CAFETERIA

" Which one would you like?" you ask.

" I want a simple and beautiful girl." Jin said.

" I want beautiful girl with a beautiful heartue." Namjoon said.

You just roll your eyes to see some girls you saw some girls. You went near them.

" Where are you going?" Jin ask.

" To find your girlfriends." You replied.

" Hi can I know your name." you ask the girls.

" I am Daehyun and she is my friend Taehee." a girl answer.

" Do you have any boyfriend."

" Excuse me?!"

" I have two handsome guys for you. Would you like to meet them? If you don't have any."

" We don't have any." the another girl said and stood up. You also went up and sat with them.

They introduce themselves and have something to eat. After sometimes they went home. We also went home.

TIME SKIP
AT HOME

" How was it?" jungkook ask Jin and Namjoon.

" It was great." Jin answer.

" That's because I find that two girls for you." you said proudly.

" I will make dinner for you guys. You must be tired." Jisoo said and went to the kitchen and cook something to eat. After sometimes she finish cooking and eat them. After some minutes you went to sleep.

Sorry for the late update.

Anyways. Have a nice day.

Byebye🖐🖑🖐🖑🖐🖑🖐🖑🖐🖑🖐🖑🖐🖑🖐🖑