CHAPTER 29

SEVEN YEARS LATER~

Time went on and they freed Areum. She has changed completely.Their problems are just never ending. One problem get rid off. But another problem started.

But this time they thought that they actually get rid of their problems.

They have been watching them from afar.

" Baby come have your breakfast. It's getting late." You called your daughter
Haeun.

" Omma coming." your daughter shouted.

"Y/N- ah I am sorry I would not be able to drop baby Haeun to school." Your husband said.

" Oh ok I will drop her." you said.

Your came running towards you and your husband.

" Baby eat your breakfast. Today drop you to school ok?" you said.

" Ok." she said happily.

" That's like a good girl. Ok hurry up. Gobble up your breakfast." you said.

She started eating her breakfast. Meanwhile you check her bag.

" Omma i am ready. Let's go."she said.

" Say bye to Appa." you said.

" Bye appa bye uncles and aunties." She said.

After that you went out with Haeun.

TIME SKIP
30 MINS. LATER

" Y/N You back?" Rosè ask you. You nodded your head.

" Btw where have they gone?" you ask.

" They have gone somewhere else. They said they might be late." Rosè said.

" Oh." you answered.

At school
HAEUN'S POV

I went to my locker and take my necessary things and went to my class.

" Isn't that the daughter of a very powerful and famous mafia?" one of my classmate said.

" Yeah. You know her mother was forced to marry his father. I don't know how did her mother survive? He never treat women nicely." other said.

I don't even understand what they are talking about. Appa did nothing to my omma.

" Really? I thought they did love each other. That means they are acting outside the world." other one said.

" She doesn't have any siblings also." some one said that.

My friend Mina notice me and walk near to me.

" Haeun- ah don't listened to them. They are talking nonsense. Instead focus on your study." She said.

I just humm as a response.

Time went on and the school is already finish. I wait for my parents. After sometimes they came. Mina' s parents also come. We waved our hands and parted our ways.

" Haeun-ah how was your day?" To my surprise Appa came to pick me up.

" Appa? I thought omma will come and pick me." I said.

" I have something for your omma." he said.

" App can I ask something?" i said.

"Yes baby you can ask me anything." appa said smiling.

" Did omma forced to marry you?" I said while forming tears in my eyes.

YOONGI'S POV

What is she talking about? Who said that to her that was never true.

" Baby why would I force her to marry me? And who told you that?" i ask.

" My classmate."she said.

" Including your friends?" I ask.

" Not my my friends." She answered while looking down.

" Baby they are talking about rumours." I said trying to comfort her. She is so sad. I drive faster and went home.

After sometimes we reach house.

" Y/N-ah."I called out.

She came running towards me.

" What happen?" she ask innocently.

" We will stay here any longer or else something bad will happen. Where is everyone?" I ask.

" What happen dear and why are you so angry?" she ask me but Haeun answered.

" Omma did Appa beat you up?"

I can sense she was so shock after hearing those harsh words from her own child.

" Everyone is saying that things whenever I enter my classroom. They also make fun of me that I have no sister and brothers." Haeun said again while crying.

" WHAT DO THEY THINK OF THEMSELVES? THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO THAT?" I said while shouting.

Everyone came out of their room.

NO ONE POV

" Yoongi why the hell are you shouting?" Jin said while trying to calm him down.

" Is this why their children went to school? Talking nonsense and spreading rumours." he said angrily.

" May I know the reason?" Jin said again.

" Hyung you tell me what did Haeun do to them that they talk nonsense about me and Y/N? And if she did something wrong then I can talk to her in a good way." he answered.

Hearing that everyone was shocked.

" Hyung are you sure that they talk nonsense about you two?" Jungkook ask.

" Then ask Haeun. She has been crying for that." he answered.

Then jungkook ask her.

" Kookie uncle appa is saying the truth. I heard it." she answered.

" So I suggest you will stay here no more. Let's go somewhere else and leave this place forever."

" Yoongi you cannot take your own decision." You said while trying to calm him down.

" Hyung if you are so sad then we can help you with one thing. Plz hyung just this one." Taehyung said and everyone nodded their head.

Sorry for the long chapter. I hope you guys like the story.

I 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜U

Anyways bye armies.

See you next time