Don't Stop*

He was lying on his back with his arms up over his head, sprawled out on your bed. This man, a mythical creature if you will, who just muttered "God, fuck me..." up to the ceiling.

You peer up at him slowly, first the ferns then the butterfly coming into focus. A quick glance at two sparrows gracing his beautiful chest to land on his elongated neck. Veins poking out, begging to be licked and bitten.

You pull off gently to whisper, "Okay?", while your hand follows up from his base to his tip. Twisting at the head before making its way back down while you lick over his tip lightly.

His chin tilts down to meet you with watery, bright green eyes. His brows are furrowed and his mouth hangs open like he's offended by what you're doing. You know that's not the case though.

God, he looks so beautiful like this.

"So good. 's so good baby. Please -" he cuts himself off with a moan when you cup his balls gently. His eyes are like a trance. You bet you'd do anything this man asked.

With a hum you take him back into your mouth. To the back of your throat, as far as you can while your hand wraps around what's left of his stunning length.

"Oh fuck, yeah love, just like that," falls from his gorgeous mouth. "You love this don't you?"

His question has you lifting your eyes to his face again to find him already watching you, leaning up on his elbows. His stomach is so tense. The butterfly almost fluttering from what you're doing.

You nod before you follow your fingers back down his cock to make the vibrations of a "mhmm," tip is head back up to the ceiling and a groan fall from his raspberry bitten lips.

He's so hard yet his skin is so soft. How? He's pulsing in your mouth and the sounds coming from him are pushing you on, wanting more of them.

"Such a good girl for me," is whispered from him before you watch him bring his head back down to look at you. His eye contact is steady. Always so steady. It's hard to keep it sometimes. You want to look away at the same time as never wanting to be without his eyes on you. He is torture.

He isn't the only one that does the torturing though. The moan that comes from his throat then sounds desperate. The steady bobbing and twisting of your wrist following your mouth on each stroke has him panting your name. His noises sound like a beg, making you moan around him in response.

His hand wraps in your hair. This is the first time he's touched you and it feels like he's got sparklers on the ends of his fingers. "Get up 'ere. Wan' you pulsing on me when I come." His words are spoken softly, you know he just wants to be close to you in those last moments.

You lift off his cock with a pop and climb up his long body. Leaving light kisses to his hip bones and stomach on the way. Licking a spot on his right rib, feeling him shutter. Settling your knees on either side of his hips while you suck a light mark into his neck, right at the spot where it meets his jaw, earning you a moan right at your ear.

You graze your wetness across the underside of his length before sitting back to take him into your heat. The fullness is an adjustment every time, making you suck your bottom lip into your mouth and choke around a moan. You stay still on him for a moment, basking in the feeling of being so full yet still wanting more. You always want more of him. When you start to slowly tick your hips forward, your clit deliciously grazing his pelvic bone, you shudder before pulling up to his tip and dropping back down slowly.

He whimpers against your mouth before groaning out, "Yes baby, fuck me, come on."

His hands are tight on your hips, pulling you down to get as deep as possible. You know he's close, the grunts and moans falling from his mouth on every stroke an easy sign. He can't seem to keep his hands in the same place for long. Steadily moving from your hips, up to your waist, one wrapping around your back while the other cups your breast. He sucks your nipple into his mouth, his tongue flicking over it repeadily, before kissing his way back up to your neck.