hide and seek :D

Yeah basically I'm writing an au

But it starts once like when it's almost over-

So have fun-
~~~~

Arlo ran into Cedric's house, tears streaming down her face. Of course, Cedric wasn't there. He had gone missing a few days ago.

She slammed and locked the door shut and sighed. She heard a knocking behind her and started shaking

The knocking got louder.. She was trying to stay silent, and then heard a voice

"Ding dong, I know you can hear me.. Open up your door, I only want to play a little.." The voice sang eerily.

Arlo slowly backed away from the door. The knocking got louder.

"Ding dong, you can't keep me waiting.. It's already too late.. For you to try and run away.." The voice continued, louder.

Arlo knew the voice too well. She was so scared of him.. She used to love hearing this voice, but now just thinking of it scared her..

Izzy...

He had at some point snapped. She didn't know when, but she should've realized when Ivy went missing, followed by Tai and Kari...

By now, so many people were gone because of him. She didn't want to be around him at all. She was so scared of him.

She was remembering when she had first heard that Maiho and Anya had gone missing, and didn't notice Izzy staring at her through the shut window until he sang again.

"I see you through the window.." Arlo stared at him wide-eyed. "Our eyes are locked together.."

He grinned and put his hand on the window.
"I can sense your horror.." He raised his hand up. "Though, I'd like to see it closer!!"

vines shot up from the ground, breaking through the window. He climbed in once the vines went back down into the ground.

Arlo took off running and Izzy shook his head, smirking. She heard more of his singing as she ran

"Ding dong, Here I come to find you.. Hurry up and run!! Let's play a little game and have fun~" he looked around for her.

He got a bit angrier, not being able to find her
"Ding dong, where is it you've gone to? Do you think you've won? Our game of hide and seek has just begun!"

He then grinned "I can hear your footsteps.. Thumping loudly through the hallway.." He walked towards where Cedric's room was.

"I hear your sharp breaths.." he slammed the door open, seeing Arlo frightened. "you're not very good at hiding.." He shook his head as Arlo sped past him.

He chuckled. "Just wait you can't hide from me.. I'm coming.." He repeated himself a few times, as he walked by rooms.

He saw Arlo's room and knocked on the door. "Knock knock, I am at your door now.. I am coming in. No need for me to ask permission.."

He walked in. "Knock knock, I'm inside your room now.. Where is it you've hid? Our game of hide and seek's about to end!" He laughed a bit and walked towards her bed

"I'm coming closer.." He looked under "looking underneath your bed, but... You're not there.." He sang a bit sadly before looking around "I wonder.." He walked to her closet and grinned. "Could you be inside the closet?"

He ripped the closet door from it's hinges, seeing her there, curled up as tears ran down her face.

"Ding dong, I have found you, ding dong, you we're hiding here.. Now you're it.." He smiled

"Ding dong, I have found you dear.. Now you're it.."
Arlo was scared. She wanted to leave, but couldn't. Izzy was holding her down tightly.

"Ding dong, looks like I have won.." He looked into her eyes. "Ding dong, pay the consequence.."

Arlo shook and Izzy picked her up. He wouldn't let her go. He'd never let her go. She was his, and only his.

She belonged to him now..

~~~~

This is here bcz I wanted to get to 666 words. That is all.