Skortes

But, uh, it's kinda just Matt expressing feelings & shit by making unnecessarily long titles
~~~~

~{gen 3}~
Matt: alright this next one is called "Davis you stole my baby brother's virginity I hope you fucking die"

Davis: *climbing out the window* ha a-
~~~~

Matt: Okay and I call this one, "Ken what the fuck you're 12 why are you so fucking thirsty for a ginger cat I'm-"

Ken: :)

~~~~

Matt: this is called, "shut the fuck up you're all Valid and mean the world to me so stop complaining you little shits"

Saya: by fall out boy

~~~~

Matt: so I call this, "Arlo, I stg, stop screaming every 12 seconds or I will have no choice but to tear out your vocal cords one by one."

Arlo:

Arlo: *starts screeching*

~~~~

Matt: now, here's a cool one, "Wow Izzy you're dating Arlo? I was 80% sure you'd end up marrying your laptop"

Izzy: I hate you.

~~~~

Matt: This one goes by, "hOLLY PUT THAT THE FUCK DOWN YOU'RE GONNA KILL SOMEONE"

Holly: n o -

~~~~

Matt: and um... I call this, "Hey, Maiho, Eri, Snow, Akane? Sorry for trying to kill your mom, Yeah it was honestly kind of a dumb idea, my bad."

Maiho: ....:>

Eri: it's good

Snow: just don't do it again :<

~~~~

Matt: So, this is, "Tk if you don't stop setting all my shit on fire I'm going to fucking hurl you into the lake and I'm not kidding either so you better fucking s t o p"

Tk: hehe

~~~~

Matt: here's my second favorite! "Tai, you make me so angry and I still have no clue why but if anyone were to hurt you I'd have to snap their neck"

Tai: :>

~~~~

Matt: and my favorite, "Saya you make me crazy but the good kind because I love you more than anyone and I wanna make sure you're as happy as you can possibly be and I-"

Saya: ..... :>