FA:TS- Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty-nine

"Okay. To those whose day it is, get to cleaning." Diana said as she and Han rose from the breakfast table. There were a few that groaned at this and got up. Those few started to clear away the dishes as the rest of the group get up from the table.

Dawn looked back at the few as they walk into the kitchen. Mark tugs on her arm and she leaves the room with him. "So what should we do now?"

She looks shyly at him. "I don't know."

"I had one idea. How about we go have a relaxing swim in the pool?"

"Alright." Dawn grins up at Mark.

He laughs and kisses her cheek. He slips from her arm and skips a few steps. "Race you. And no powers." She giggles at him as they both take off down the hall and up the stairs. They heard people cheering them on. The girls were cheering Dawn and the boys cheered Mark.

In the end, the boys were disappointed that Dawn won. Mark was breathing heavy when he entered their guest room. "That..." Breathe. "Was so..." Breathe. "Not fair." Breathe. "You have more training."

Dawn skipped over to the drawers with her clothes. "It was your idea to race me. Not my fault you lost." She was happily grinning away.

Mark laughed as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Are you saying I'm a sour loser?" He asked grinning still trying to catch his breathe.

"Who said you're a loser? You would have won if I was normal."

Mark turned her around in his arms. He moved a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You are normal to me. You're prefect just the way you are. Glittery skin and all."

Dawn smiled up at him. "You're the only one that I would believe that from."

Mark grinned as he lifted her up and spun her around. "I'm glad to hear that." He kissed her cheek and then set her down. "Now lets get changed." She nodded as she grabbed a random bikini set out of the drawer and a half transparent long shirt.

She bit her lip as she blushed when she hesitantly stopped just at the door of the bathroom. She glanced at Mark who was taking his t-shirt off with him back to her. His lean yet sculpted muscles moving beautifully as he moved. She quickly went into the bathroom when it looked like Mark was turning around. She couldn't believe she just did that. Watched him undress for a moment. She change with shaky hands into her swimwear. The image of his bare back replayed in her mind.

She had to take a breathe before she left the bathroom. Mark smiled with his swim trunks on and a towel over his shoulder. She tugged the hem of the long shirt down. Naturally it fell to her mid thighs, but she felt people could see more. She felt a little embarrassed showing so much though she wasn't.

He chuckled as he came over and stilled her hands. "You're covered. No one can see a thing."

"I know, but I feel so exposed."

He smiled as he took the towel from his shoulder and tied it around her waist delicately. "Better?" She nodded with a blush. She did feel better with the towel hitting her knees. "You'll feel better when you get into the water and swimming around."

"Should I get another towel?"

He shook his head. "Nah. I have another for me." He twisted around and pulled another towel that was laying down on the bed. He slung that one over his shoulder and offered her his arm. "Shall we?"

She smiled up at him still with a blush on her cheeks as she took his arm. "Maybe you could teach me how to properly relax."

He laughed as he guided them out of the room and down the hall. "It would be my great pleasure. I even have an idea how to start. You know how to swim right?"