FA:TS- Epilogue

Epilogue

Dawn fell down across the couch and sighed both exhausted and delighted. They had finished moving into the new place and brought the last box up into the new condo. Mark slumping down next to the sofa and laid his head back next to her waist.

It's been six months they've been together since Dawn's family reunion. A reunion that had been overwhelming and healing for her. Mark and her brother Stephan there the whole time to ease some of her anxiety. For that she had been so thankful.

Especially when one of the family members found a family photo with Dawn in it and the questions were fired off at Dawn. Mark pulling her away and Stephan clarifying everything for everyone. All had become shocked when they found out that Dawn was his lost sister. Fen only told because Dawn had allowed it.

Three months ago while at dinner with Fen and his wife, Mark had proposed to Dawn that they move to a new place. That he had been thinking about it and wanted a place that was their's and not his before they were together. He wanted them to be together in their own place. Dawn had smiled at him and agreed more than happy.

Only took them a day and telling everyone their decision before they had a place. Angel Kat had told them about a condo that just became available right underneath Patience and Darius. The thought of living so close was a great one for Dawn and even Mark. Both loving the idea and decided that they were going to bounce on it.

And here they were moved in after they had some modifications done to the condo. Everyone helping out too with renovations and moving all their stuff into their new place. Dawn feeling even more happiness in what she calls her new life. She had her family as they should have been and now she had friends that cared about her and liked to be around her.

She looked down at her love and smiled. He has brought her back to life. Brought her out of her darkness and into the light. A light that has her sparkling even without her crystalline skin. All because he didn't stop chasing after her and she went to him when she needed someone. Once he got past what she had been running from and helped her overcome it, there was nothing stopping them from freely being together.

Mark smiled. "I can feel you staring at me again." He opened his eyes and glanced upward at her. "I love it when you stare at my handsome face."

Both jumped as Barr came pounding into their new place. Dawn holding her hand over her heart and laughing lightly. She's become used to Barr now and even didn't care him tackling her like he does at times. It was all normal now for her.

Barr waves a magazine in the air. "It's here!" He tossed the magazine down into Dawn's hands.

Mark twisted and smiled. "You're famous now baby. That's a world distributed magazine."

Pictured on the cover was Dawn in a new designer's fashion. A soft blush across her cheeks. A delicate smile on her face as she stared right at the view through the page. Her shimmering bright red locks curled and flowing over her shoulder. The dress was more of a romantic and fairytale style that flowed around Dawn's shapely frame. The innocent look that Dawn was giving just drew the viewer to her.

She giggled. "Only because you're an amazing photographer." Then she groaned as Barr belly flopped down over her thankfully not with his full weight. "Barr!"

He laughed. His voice booming through the room even if there were boxes along all the walls to muffle some of the sound. "It's all your fault little sister. You asked for my help!"

Dawn rolled her eyes at him and laughed with him. "But you didn't have to pounce on me you big oaf!"

"You were getting too mushy and I wanted to congratulate you on the new place. Now you're so close to Patience. I get to visit you whenever I want."

Mark shook his head. "Not whenever you want. What if we're out of town at a shoot?"

Barr frowned as he lifted up so he was sat on his heels. "You're both going? I would have thought that you would stay behind Dawnie?"

She shook her head. "I'm his assistant, so I'll be going with him."

Mark slipped his hand into hers. "You're also a model too." He held up the magazine. "The most beautiful model I've ever seen."

"Or slept with." Barr mumbled under his breathe.

Dawn frowned at the big bear of a creation. "You know I can kick you where the sun don't shine right now." To prove her point, she softly brought her ankle up between his legs.

Barr jumped out of the way and then held his family jewels. Landing away from the sofa with a pout. "Fine, fine. I'll never bring that up again."

She nodded sharply. "Good."

Mark smirking at his gem of a woman. How much he was in love with the woman who was taking him as he was, messed up past and all. They've had long talks about each of their pasts. Dawn and all the years she was alone. Him and his fame clouded years that ruined him for a whole. Both understanding each other even better even if they weren't done just yet. He hoped they would always be learning about each other for the rest of their lives and looked forward to it. She was the only one for him from now on. The source that created all the creations and she loved him.

Barr huffed before he smiled widely. "So... Lunch?"

The two just laughed and felt at home. They now had a place all their own along with the house in the country that was Dawn's family home. Fen was loving the opportunity to redesign it and make it a place for anyone in the family to use for vacations. The whole property getting tended to to bring it back to it's prime. Dawn knowing she was going to visit it as much as possible just to relive the wonderful days of her past and know that her personal darkness was over forever.

All thanks to the man who took her picture in the park on that bright sunny day because he saw the beauty she tried to hide. He saw how she really was deep down and did everything to bring it out in her. She'd spend the rest of her life thanking him and healing her in the process.