FA:TS- Chapter 38

Chapter Thirty-eight

Mark cupped Dawn's cheek as she was about to undress for the evening. "Are you alright?"

Her eyes looked deep into his before he found her lips on his. She needed him and the connection they have. Mark could only wrap his arms around her waist and lifted her up. Only knowing that she wanted his love for her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and let him walk them over to the bed. A moan slipped out as the feeling of the bed touched her back and then Mark's weight along her front. His hands sliding deliciously from her back to her waist and then down her slender legs.

Slowly their minds hazed over with bliss as they both slowly and painfully removed each others clothes. His lips having left hers when her skin became exposed. Her breathe and thoughts were hard to grasp under his skilled lips.

Having her completely bare below him, Mark rose with a heavy breathe gazing at her. The way the dim light of the full moon glittered off her radiant skin. The deep rise and fall of her chest that called to him to wrap his lips around those delicious nipples of her again to hear her sweet whimper of arousal. But what struck him the most when when he looked into her eyes and saw the glossed over look of pure desire and love for him soul deep.

He licked devilish at his lips as all the images of what he could do to her with her palatable underneath his very ready person. "What do you want me to do first, my sweet?" He smiled when she bit her lower lip lightly and giggled.

Even though she didn't voice it, Mark slipped down her body and kissed the whole way. Dawn giggled as she continued to bite her lip when he kissed certain spots on her sides. He knew she was slightly ticklish and kissed those spots just for the pleasure of those giggles.

But she didn't giggle as he looked into eyes as he hovered over her most private and wanton self. He purposefully breathed heavily against her lower lips and was very much rewarded when her head fell back as a moan slipped from her proper lips. The sound made his insides shiver with glee. He made her sound like that.

Her breathe caught when he inhaled that wonderful scent. His stomach clenching as he became painfully hard. It took everything to stay where he was and have a taste of the wonder of his woman. The scent of her making him hungry in all the carnal ways.

Mark let his hands round her derrière and felt those delicious orbs in his hands. He lifted her up to his lips and gave a long lazy lick. Her wantonness flooded his senses and he savored every ounce of it. It gave him unending delight knowing he caused such a response from her with the smallest of movements. May it always be so because he would never get tired of her.

Dawn's mind whirled as her love tortured her slowly and deliriously. His tongue setting a burning fire deep within her that she knew only he could quench. But she just couldn't bring herself to get him to stop as she also yearned for more of his torture.

After some time and pulling the most delicious climax from Dawn, Mark rose up licking the last bit of her juices from his lips. He loved savoring everything she had to give to him. But seeing her trying to collect herself as he hovered over to watch her every breathe and moment coming back down from where he sent her had him wanting to sink into her desperately.

When she looked back up up him, he leaned down and kissed her with his moistened lips. His knees shifting her legs to open her up for him. Her arms feeling his wonderful chest before they wrapped around his neck to pull him impossibly closer to her as she felt his hardness enter her. Both their hearts beating quickly and in sync as they moved together as one. The union she needed after what she had discovered earlier that day.