Chapter 11 (The Wedding Reception )

Priya's POV

It is our wedding reception today. The day went by pretty quick after I came back from my home and it was time to get ready for the reception. Vijay's mom gifted me a beautiful pink saree which was designed by her friend. I decided to wear the same for the reception. Also, I did my own hair and makeup. I let my hair loose and did simple makeup. Everyone in Vijay's family complimented me except Vijay. He didn't say anything. He was wearing a suit, in which he looked really smart like a Greek god... Our reception was taking place in this famous and beautiful hotel. Vijay and I went in Vijay's Car. The car journey was very quiet, Vijay didn't speak a word to me. Hmmm...What's new in that? I would be suprised if he spoke to me.

We finally reached the hotel. It was wonderfully decorated. The photographers who took pictures on our wedding day was there for the reception as well. My family directly came upto us and hugged both Vijay and I. Our family, friends and everybody arrived for the reception and wished Vijay and I a happy married life (a very happy married life indeed. Kindly note the sarcasm) with lots and lots of presents.

After some time, one of Vijay's friends, Madhav came upto me and introduced himself. Apparently he's a close friend to Vijay. He wished both of us and quietly told me to look after him well because he had gone through a lot in life. I didn't really get what he meant but I just gave him a smile and nodded my head...

It was now time for dance. My parents, my In-laws, My brother and Rithu akka, Anjali akka and Vikram Annan danced in pairs. But what surprised me was watching a couple who were not a couple.....yet. Yes, you guessed it right. It was Divya and Adi hmmmm.... Something is cooking.......

We were just watching them dance when Rithu akka told Vijay and I to come and join them. Vijay was hesitant at first but reluctantly agreed because he couldn't really say no and make everybody suspicious of our relationship (or arrangement). He danced with me. He didn't really put much effort into the dance (neither did I ) but when he held my waist and hands, I slowly felt a vibration in my body. Normally when I dance with someone I don't get feelings like this but these strange feelings are making me feel weird.

The reception was finally over. Phew. When it was time to leave, I was devastated and started crying as I bid farewell to my family because I won't be able to see them for a while, as I was going to Coimbatore with Vijay tomorrow in the evening. It was 12 at night when we reached our home. Amma told me to leave the packing for tomorrow morning and just take shower and go to sleep. Vijay was already asleep when I came back from shower. I went to the other side of the bed and slept.

I was trying to sleep but I couldn't. I was thinking of how much my life has changed in the past few weeks. Getting married wasn't even my priority a few weeks ago. Things just happened, way too quickly. 

Hey guys, hope everyone's safe in this tough period

.................
Hey guys, hope everyone's safe in this tough period. Really sorry for the short chapter, I promise the next chapter will be longer. Let me know what you guys think of this chapter :) please vote and comment if you liked this chapter  ❤️ I have attached Priyas look above and Vijays look below.
Thank you