Chapter 34

Not Edited

The next day I woke when I felt something scratching my cheeks, i slowly checked to see what it was. It was Vijays stubbles touching my cheeks. He was sleeping peacefully with his hands circled around my waist and with his legs placed above mine. Suddenly the realisation hit me that I'm no longer a virgin and from now on I'm fully Vijays. Our marriage is now fully complete In every way. Suddenly another realisation hit me that we are both naked, for some reason that made my heart beat rise (I don't know why). When I looked at the clock it slowed the time was 4:30, a tad bit early to wake up I thought , so I decided to stay like this in Vijays embrace a tad bit longer. As I was staring at his face a sudden urge came to kiss him. I gently pecked on his cheek, immediately Vijay woke up and looked at me, so cover my embarrassment I decided to get up but Vijay stopped me by making his grip stronger. He said 'I'm not leaving you, let's stay like this for some more time', as soon as he said that he started kissing my neck and then worked his way down, and without wasting much time he entered into me by getting on top of me, I tried to resist but he just ignored it and carried on with his business. But I have to admit that never in my life I've experienced a morning like this. However my body was experiencing a bit of pain and body ache due to the eventful night and morning.

After we finished I immediately got up from the bed and started searching for my clothes, I picked up my saree and briefly wrapped it around me and went to the lavatory to do my morning chores. I couldn't stop smiling throughout my cold shower thinking about yesterday and today, I'm so glad I gave Vijay one of the best gifts I could on his first birthday after our marriage. After my shower I changed into a comfortable kurti and leggings, when I came out I saw Vijay coming out from the lavatory in the next room all dressed in his casuals. He came upto me and stroked my wet hair and asked me if I'm ok because apparently I look all tired today. I told him I'm perfectly fine, and by smiling a little I told him it's just that Ive got a slight pain in my area. He smiled vaguely but then with a concerned face he asked me if I want some pain reliever or get any medications from the chemist. To that I replied by saying 'the pain is not big Vijay, there's no need for any medications!'. He just nodded.

Priya - 'Vijay can I ask you one thing'

Vijay - ' yes go ahead Priya'

Priya - 'Did you like your birthday gifts?'

Vijay - 'I loved all the gifts dear especially the last one. This is the best birthday present I've ever got in my life !!' (Saying that he gently gave me a kiss on my forehead)

As soon as Vijay said that I tightly hugged him!! But Vijay gently released that hug cupped my face and said ' actually Priya it wasn't my first time with you, Ive made love with Sakshi after I married her. Even though I dated Sakshi for 7 years we never crossed our limits. We only crossed it after I tied the thali (manglasutra) around her neck. I felt like you needed to know this Priya'.

'Vijay I have fully accepted your past with Sakshi, I know that you've gone through a lot in life. Making love with someone you love so much is just so natural. Also one thing I want to make clear to you is that I have no problem with you still giving Sakshi a major part in your heart. I will be with you to support the orphanage your running in the memory of her and for everything.' I said

Vijay replied by saying 'Priya what good did I ever to get such an understanding and supportive wife. I love you much that you could never ever imagine Priya, within the span of six months you have made my life revolve around you!!' After Vijay saying that I wrapped around Vijays torso and showered his face with kisses.

Because it was a Sunday today Vijay didn't need to go to work, meaning that he'll be with me all day !!! Vijay said he will help me prepare breakfast, so we both then headed to the kitchen and prepared some dosa and chutney and ate it together.

After we finished breakfast Divya rang me and said that she wants to tell me something important, I told her to tell me about it through phone but she was acting quite stubborn and told me that she can't talk about It through phone. I got quite tensed wondering what she's got to tell me. So after ending the call I went upto Vijay and told him about how Divya wants to talk something serious to me in person. When I said that came up with an idea to visit Chennai next week, as he doesn't have any important work in his office. I got soo happy and thanked him and informed Divya that I'll be coming to Chennai next week.

After that Vijay came and said to me that 'Priya actually if I've booked a ticket for you on Tuesday and ticket for me on Thursday'

To that I replied by saying 'Vijay why is that ?, why can't we go together ?' Making a sad face.

Vijay replied by saying 'Actually Priya when I checked my schedule just now I saw that I have some important meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday. I can't avoid that meeting dear.'

I replied to Vijay by saying 'Vijay why didn't you just book a ticket for us together on Thursday after you finish your meetings?'

Vijay responded to that by saying 'Priya staying away from each other just makes our relationship stronger also from Divyas tone I assume she's got something serious to tell you so I think you being by yourself is better for her to open up'

'Hmm, I said in a sad tone.

'Cheer up baby !' He said

I just smiled at him

'Priya actually I was thinking about shifting my business to Chennai so we can at least meet our families whenever we want to . The reason why I shifted to Coimbatore was to just be alone and get some relief but now I feel like it's better for us both to settle in Chennai. Vikram Annan and Adi is looking after dads business now, I'm not interested in that really ( which was another reason for me to shift here ), I always preferred starting from scratch and then slowly creating an identity for myself. I did work in dads company for a bit to get experience tho. What do you think about it Priya ?

'Vijay I'll be really happy if we could move back to Chennai , but I'm happy living here in Coimbatore also because this is place which helped me to realise my love for you 😉. And Vijay I agree with you, it's great to always build something with your own dedication and hard work.

'Ahha Priya ... I'll think about shifting to Chennai. But we can't move all of a sudden, it will take at least a year to relocate things.'

.............

Hi everyone hope you have all enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment because seeing all your comments just motivates me to write more frequently. At the moment my story Is getting quite a lot of views but the amount of people voting and commenting on my story is really less. To unlock the next chapter I'm expecting at least 50 comments from my readers.

Also guys most people voted for the book cover which I have now that's why I've changed it to that book cover.

Thanks everyone ❤️