Chapter 25

Priya's POV.......

I opened my eyes and I felt really strange. I wasn't able to move. Something was blocking me from moving, when I checked what was making me immobilised, I saw that I was sleeping on Vijay's chest and he had his arms around my waist and our legs were tangled together. Oh my god! How the hell did this happen Even after I made sure I kept maximum distance between? My heart is enjoying this but my mind was warning me to get up. So I tried to move away from him and eventually I managed to do so. Thank God! He didn't wake up.

After that I did my morning rituals, had a cold shower and changed into a churidar. Even after I finished, Vijay was still sleeping. Later that day It was raining heavily. I love watching the rain. As I was watching the rain, someone walked up to me and touched my shoulders gently. I turned back to see who it was. It was Vijay.

''Are you enjoying the rain?'' he asked me.

''Mhmm'' I replied and looked back. His presence was making me uncomfortable as I was trying to avoid him in the last few days. I could feel him staring at me which made me more uncomfortable. Suddenly there was a loud thunder. The sudden thunder made me hug Vijay. I dug my head deep into his chest and wrapped my hands around him tightly. I didn't realise that he started caressing my hair in one hand and held me around another. We stood like that for a few minutes. Once I realised what I was doing, I quickly released myself from him, said sorry and walked out with a tear rolling out of my eyes.

I was annoyed with myself. When I saw Vijay around the house after that I tried my best to ignore him even when he tried to talk to me.

I think my brother Rohit noticed it, so he came to me and asked me if everything is alright between Vijay and I as he noticed both of us trying to avoid each other. The way Rohit Annan looked at me and the way he asked me just made me burst into tears. When he saw that I was crying he hugged me and said ''Priya, please stop crying. I knew from the beginning that something iss wrong between you two. I don't know what it is. I'm not going to force you to tell me anything if you don't want to. However, if you feel like it, please tell me so I can sort out the issue between you two. I can't see my little sister crying like this. If Vijay has hurt you in any way I will make him pay for it'' Rohit Annan was pissed.

I replied ''Anna, we had a silly fight this morning. We normally don't fight or anything so when that happened today I just got a bit upset. It's nothing serious. So please leave it. Also please don't talk to Vijay about it ''. I knew that he wasn't fully convinced with what I said. But I managed to make him promise that he wouldn't ask Vijay about it. I didn't want to tell Rohit Annan about the real issues because he will make a big scene. He's very protective about Divya and I.

Rest of the day went really quick with me, Divya and Rithu akka catching up on all the gossip. Tomorrow morning we are going back to Coimbatore. As the airport is closer to Vijay's house, we were going back to his house today. Saying goodbye to my family is something I hate. I will miss them all so much. After an emotional session we returned back to Vijay's house.

Next day .....

We finally reached Coimbatore. Back to this boring life. I thought in my head. Throughout the journey back to Coimbatore, Vijay tried to talk to me. However, I successfully managed to ignore him with my one word answers. As soon as we got into the apartment, I decided to have a word with Vijay.

''Vijay, what happened in my house yesterday at the balcony was an accident. I didn't mean to act the way I did. So In order to prevent actions like this, I think it is best to stay away from each other's way and speak only when it is necessary until the bloody contract ends" saying that I walked away without giving him any time to say anything. I rushed into my room and locked it and started crying leaning to the door . The only reason I said this to him was because I Love him and I can't hold him even When he's near me. I will fall for him more and if that happens, leaving him after the contract will be painful. I might not be able to get over it. Ever. So in order to prevent that, this is the best thing.

I didn't see Vijay for the rest of the day as he was in his room.

....
Thank you everyone for your votes and comments. Please do continue to encourage and support me. Please let me know what you think about this chapter as well.

Thank you