Chapter 38

The music I've attached above represents Kerala to a certain extent. Please check it out if your interested :)

Not Edited (please ignore any grammatical errors)

Author's POV.....

After a relaxing shower together, both Priya and Vijay got dressed. Priya got dressed into a knee length floral dress and Vijay into normal shorts and a t-shirt.

After getting dressed they straight away went to have breakfast in the restaurant and then set off.

Today they were visiting Alappuzha lighthouse and Alappuzha beach. Those were one of the best tourist attractions in Alappuzha.

On the way to their destination Priya asked Vijay ''You seem like you've travelled a lot''

Vijay smiled and said ''yeah I've been to a lot of places actually. Mainly for business purposes. So far I've visited London, New York, Italy, Dubai, Australia, Spain and most of the states in India''.

''Wow !! That's amazing. I've always wanted to travel the world but unfortunately I've only been to London and that was to attend a placement in London'' and actually a few other states in India. Priya said sadly.

''We've got lifetime to travel all over the world baby!!!'' Vijay said, making Priya smile.

Finally they've reached the lighthouse. As they were early, there weren't many people. Holding hands, they both aimed to get to the top of the lighthouse. Finally, after a few minutes, they were on top of the lighthouse. ''Wow, the sight in front of us is beautiful Vijay!!!!'' Priya got all excited seeing the view and she was eager to take as many pictures as possible. Vijay was watching Priya excitedly taking pictures like a child and then Vijay slowly walked upto Priya and took his phone out and they took a selfie on his phone and a few individual pictures.

Then they went to the beach and walked around holding hands. As they were speaking, Vijay slowly started getting intimate. ''No not here!!! This is a public place'' Priya protested blushing profusely.

''I don't care!!!'' Vijay said.

''There will be people watching us silly'' Priya angrily said and started running across the beach laughing. Vijay started running behind her and finally caught her and picked her up and said ''don't try running away from me!!! It's not going to work. I'll always catch you''.

Priya laughed and circled her arms around Vijay and kissed him on his forehead. Then she looked up and said "I know and I always tell you this but I don't care I'm gonna say it again I LOVE YOU !!'

''Love you too baby'' Vijay replied and then he said ''don't you think we should take a picture like this?'' without waiting for her reply, Vijay gave his phone to a lady who was walking past to capture their precious moments.

After their photo session they continued walking along the beach with Vijay's arms around Priya's shoulder. As they were talking happily, a few memories of Sakshi and him came rushing back. The times when Sakshi and Vijay used to bunk classes and go out like this to beaches, parks, cinemas and the first time he kissed her. And thoughts randomly crossed his mind that if she was alive today. Probably she would've been with him in Priya's place and they would've probably had kids by now as Sakshi wanted kids straight after marriage.

Priya noticed Vijay's gloomy face and she instantly knew what he was thinking. Whenever his face fell, she knew what the reason was. ''Thinking of Sakshi?'' Priya asked casually, breaking Vijay's trance.

''Hmmm'' Vijay replied and then after a small gap he said, ''Priya I love you so much. There's no one I'd rather spend my life with and the thought of losing you is breaking me into a thousand pieces. But..... but Sakshi's memories sometimes come rushing into my mind. She was the one who wanted me to move on after her death and yes I've moved on but why do I still get memories of her? It.. it just destroys my mood and makes me feel so negative and I feel like I'm cheating on you with her memories".