Chapter 1: IDK wut to call this.

"Out of my way Deku," I say as I walk by him. "Worth less piece of junk, always following me around." "S-sorry Kacchan!" Deku quickly moves. I quickly walk ahead of Deku, and enter UA. It's been getting harder to act this up. I dont like being the mean and jerky person in UA. But I have to keep this up, no one knows I'm a female.
As I sit down, Kirishima walks towards my desk with Mina and Denki. "Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima slams his hands on my desk. I flinch at that, "What the hell Dumb Hair?!" "Please..? Bakugou," Ei puts his hands together. "Please, use either Kirishima or Eijirou." "Tch, whatever," I look away. "Now what do you want?!" "Can I tell him Ei?" Mina pleads. Kirishima just nods, but slowly regrets it a little. "Ei got in a relationship!" Mina smiles. I quickly stand, "What!?" Kirishima slowly rubs the back of his head, then smiles. "With who..?" I slowly say. Kirishima then grabs the person's hand. I look at the hand and slowly look up. "Ka-Kam-Kaminari..!?" My eyes slowly tear up. "Woah, Bakugou! When did you start saying Kaminari's name?" Mina asks. I ignore her and grab my bag. I quickly rush out of the class, they can't see me break down like this. Without thinking, I rush into the men's restroom.
I quickly take off my uniform and blazer. As I search for my pocket knife, some one calls for me. "Bakugou? Aizawa sent me.." Since they called, I know it's not Izuku. I rush to put on my blazer and uniform. I was just crying my lungs out not long ago. I sniffle a bit, "What do you want?" I get up and pick up my bag. "Who is this Anyway?" I wipe my nose with my sleeve. "Its.. Todoroki..? Aizawa sent me.. to come and get you.." I could see his feet under the stall. "Is that So?" I stare down at the floor. "Well, Aizawa said he seen you rush out the door, so he sent me.." Todoroki says. I slowly open the door, and stare down at the floor. Todoroki moves out of the way, but he seems shocked. "No.. threats..?" Todoroki slowly says. I ignore him and wash my hands. Once I'm done, I lift my sleeve a little and start scratching, "I'm fine Half n' Half.." I sneak a peek at the mirror, and he looks worried. Worried sick. "Okay.. Class should be starting soon, and Aizawa wants all of us there.." He starts walking out. "I'll be there.." I say. He just nods and walks out. I put my bag on the counter. I look for my pocket knife once again. Once I find it, I quickly find a bandage. The knife is cold against my skin. Slowly, I cut, making my wrist bleed lots. I try to get the bandage opened, but couldn't with one hand. I keep my wrist above the sink, and open the bandage properly. Once I open it, I quickly run the water and put my wrist under it. "Argh--! Ah.." I grab my hand and look down, squeezing my eyes shut. "Fuck.. Fuck.. It fucking hurts..." I slowly say. I look up and grab some paper towel, and applied it to my wrist. Putting the bandage hurt a little more then the last time. So I carefully put everything away, and start walking out the rest room.
"Why were you cutting..?" I jump. I was looking down at the floor the whole time, I didn't see Todoroki. "Why were you cutting..?" He asks again, his voice getting abit darker. I don't know what to say, I'm in complete shock, I can't even move. I just stare down at the floor. "Fuck.. Answer me Bakugou.." Todoroki lifts my chin up. Looking into his eyes, just makes me wanna cry. I end up crying a little, "I said it was nothen.." I move his hand, and start walking. I walk a bit faster and wipe my tears away. 'Fuck.. I can't believe he saw me cry like that.." I walk faster. My mind is messed up right now, I am messed up. I trip over my own shoe, and am on the floor, clutching the collar of my uniform, hand on the ground and same as my knees and feet. Tears are flowing down my cheek. "Bakugou! Are you Okay?" Someone runs towards me, and I know it's Todoroki. "Do you need help?" 'Yes.. I need help..' I quickly get up and throw myself into his arms. "I'm sorry.." I mumble, "We don't talk about this.. Okay?" "O-okay..?" I quickly wipe my tears and walk away. This time, I walk slower to Class 1-A.

After school

"Ei! Heh.. Stop it!" Kaminari laughs and giggles. I stay sitting in my desk. Smooch. My eyes are wide. I don't like Kiri being with Kami. I mean, it makes him happy, so I should be happy for him. "Hey! You coming?" Kirishima kneels beside me. I snap back to reality, "Oh, yeah.." I quickly get up and grab my bag. Walking to the dorms was a little weird since Kiri kept teasing Kami. I just end up keeping my head down. Today is Friday.. So that means I have to go home. Once I get into the dorm house thing, I rush to my to my room. I pack right away for the weekend. Making sure I packed everything, Iida goes around telling everyone to do their homework. I smile, 'That's what I forgot'. I put my bag in my back pack.
"Bye Bakugou, see you soon," Mina, Kiri, Kami, and Sero says. "Bye Kacchan!" Izuku smiles. I ignore them but whisper, "Bye Izuku". I start walking home. Which reminds me, that I need a teacher with me. I go back and ask Aizawa to walk me home. I know it sounds kiddish, but I need an adult around just in case. After being kidnapped from the LOV, my life was traumatizing enough. I don't like to think of it though.
"Well, see you in a few days kid," Aizawa looks at me. I just nod and walk into my house, waving 'good bye' to him. Aizawa waves back, and turns around and leaves.
"I'm home mom.." I yell. "Hey my boy.." Mom says, looking down at the floor, leaving her hair hang down to her face. "Hey, mom, what happened?" I reach to her. "It's nothen, Katsuki.." Mom moves her hand up. "Did dad punch you again?" I ask. Mom slowly looks up and nods, "I'm so sorry Katsuki.. I'm so sorry that your dad is like this.." Mom then bursts into crying.

TBC
-03.23.20
March 23, 2020
Finished at: 2:14 AM.