The Great Panty Heist

"Ne, master? Hello? Nya," She said while coming closer to my face.

Ah no, don't bring those weapons of mass destruction closer to me. It's not good for my health. Seeing how Gamer's mind was not helping me, I ended smacking myself to regain some self-control.

"Ne, master you really like hitting yourself don't you. Are you perhaps a masochist nya?" She said while blushing a bit.

Does she think I'm into BDSM because of the kinky collar? I need to clear up this misunderstanding, but first who the hell is she? Think brain thinks. You have such a high intelligence stat think. 

She wore a black kimono, with the edge being red. Her kimono was also quite seductive, exposes a huge portion of her cleavage and showing her ample weapons. If it wasn't for the cat ears protruding from her head, she would have likely been mistaken for a succubus. Her every movement can indulge the strongest reaction in a man effortlessly. All in all, she was a vixen and a dangerous one to boot.

"So~, you have been looking at me this whole time. See anything you like, nya?" She said while pushing out her weapons.

"No, not yet, give me a minute," I said absentmindedly. After studying her appearance for a bit, I began to realize who she was. Her description said that she killed her master to saved her sister, and the only one person I remember, who also fit her appearance was Kuroka!

[Due to the player's insight, the player gain +1 WIS]

Score! Now back to Kurko. Huh? Why are you pouting?

"Ne, master you have seen everything about me, even my deepest parts. What is it that you still aren't satisfied with nya," She said while pouting. 

Huh? What is she talking about? All I said was to give me a minute because I was preoccupied with solving her identity. Wait now that I think about it, she just asked me what I liked about her, and told her to wait. If you look at it from her perspective, don't I sound like a playboy? And what does she mean by seeing her deepest parts!?

"Wait, what do you mean by me seeing all your deepest parts! The only thing that I have been doing this whole time was staring at your oppai!" I yelled out. 

Wait did I really just said that? Ignored the last part, I'm innocent I swear! I was just in the heat of the moment.

"Master, you're horrible! How could you forget!? When I was still in my cat form you did all this and that with my body. I-I can't get married anymore!" Kuroka said while turning around and...sobbing?

What do you mean this and that!? Woman! You are not making any sense! All I did was save you from an old man, which you clearly don't even need me for. Next, I fed you fish and gave you a name! Wait...when I was giving you a name. Oh, I see now...

Forcibly turning a woman, while in cat form, around and looking at her exposed butt. Yes, it had seemed I was in the wrong this time. There is only one thing I can do.

I got on with my knees and while prostrated I yelled, "I have wrong you Kuroka! Forgive me!"

"N-nya!?" she exclaimed in surprise at my sudden movement, and with a cough, she continued, "O-of course, having my maiden body be seen, I can't possibly marry anymore. Take responsibility, nya!"

I'll ignore your flustered face, for now, Kuroka, and I'm pretty sure with a beauty like you it will be no problem. As for getting married, I have a scapegoat. That scapegoat is Issei.

I have used Issei many times in the past as a scapegoat. The reason why is that we are twins. Of course, it was also all those times I got mistaken as Issei and got chased by girls with wooden swords. But over the past few years, I have grown guilty for all the times I've thrown him under the bus. Setting up Kuroka with Issei is like killing two birds with one stone. Kuroka get's married and Issei get's his oppai.