My Brother John

(Issei pov)

My brother John is abnormal. 

He can be spontaneous one moment and then quiet the next moment. At times he can be creative and fun to be around, like the time when we were kids and he made me played hero with Irina. It was a fun time. There was also the time where he attempted to steal candy from the corner store while telling me he was attempting mission impossible or something.

Of course, he was quickly caught by the owner who always had an amusing look while saying something along the line of brat and youth. There was also the time when he ticks off our previous neighbor's dog and it chased after us for ten minutes straight, which fortunately our parents never found out about. It was a great memory. 

Although there was always something I could never put my hand on though. Sometimes he would stare into space and looked as if he was interacting with the air itself. I chalk it up to him just being weird and maybe he was just beginning his chuunibyou phase. As a veteran myself, I tried to offer him help, only to be smacked and told to never remind him of those dark days ever again.

Other times he would have a distant look of longing. It seems as if he was lonely, I think it was mostly due to me being known as a pervert. Due to this I felt a bit guilty and told him he could pretend to not know me at school. That way he would be able to make friends. Of course, this led to him smacking my head and calling me an idiot while saying something along the line of brothers should always have each other's back.

It feels good knowing someone has my back and doesn't care much for my pervertedness. In fact, sometimes he even participates in my perverted endeavor. Like the time where we raided the girls' locker room. No matter how much he denies it, I knew he was a pervert by heart. It brings tears to my eyes. 

My brother no matter how abnormal he is is a good brother, and I'm glad he is my twin.

*Knock Knock*

"Oppai to Issei! Open your doors, dinner is ready," a familiar voice came through my door.

"Coming!" I said as I open my door. 

There stood John with his signature grin. Everything looks normal about him, but for some reason when I looked at him my left hand began to feel itchy. 

Paying no mind to the itchy I got out of my room and made my way towards the kitchen. My walking ceased when John put me in a chokehold.

"Oi! What are you doing!"

"Don't oi me! You think I didn't know you ratted me out to Sona!"

"Eh! How did you know!?"

"What do you mean, how did I know! You are dead to me you bastard!"

"What do you mean!? It was Sona! What else could I have done!"

"I understand! I would have done the same thing, but because you did it first I have the right to punish you!"

"What kind of dumbass came up what that rule!?"

"That dumbass was me! Here I thought I would go easy on you, too!"

As we kept tussling I felt a sharp pain in my left hand. Unable to contain the pain, I couldn't help but let out a painful cried. This caused John to let me go instantly while looking a bit concern about my well being.

"Oi, Issei are you ok?"

"I-I'm alright."

As I manage to mutter those words, I caught sight of a blacked hair girl walking towards us.