The Date

[Due to the player sleeping on a comfortable surface, HP and MP have been restored 1000% each. All ailments and negative status effects have been cured.]

The system is officially a pervert.

When I first woke up, I notice the soft sensation of Kuroka's ample bosom pressed against my face. There was also Ophis, who, while lacking the weapons of Kuroka's bosom, was also lethal in her own right.

Usually, when I sleep alone I would restore 100% of HP and MP, but sleeping in the embrace of Kuroka and Ophis seems to increase it to 1000%. It makes me wonder if I could regenerate lost limbs with this effect. Though one thing is certain, the system is a prevent. 

I've remembered the first time I woke up to their oppai pressed against my face. I had the biggest nose bleed, which caused me to lose almost one hundred health points, and unfortunately for me, it also got onto my blanket. When I went to do the laundry and my parents discovered the bloodstain, they started to cry tears of happiness. 

Through this whole ordeal, I've also gained the skill, bleed resistance. 

[Bleeding Resistance - Lv 7 - Grant the player, 7% resistance to the status effect, bleeding.]

Of course, even with the help of this skill by no means am I immune to it. I still get the occasional nose bleed, but thankfully that stopped. 

Though waking up to the sight of these two inhumanly beautiful girls, still left me breathless and in awe. I could go on and on describing how beautiful they were, but I couldn't. Not because they aren't, but because there are no words that can do them justice. All I can say was that any normal man would have fallen for them upon seeing them.

Today was Saturday. The first day of school was quite hectic, I met Kuroka and Ophis. I expected the day after to be even more hectic, but surprisingly it was quite mellow. 

I manage to somehow convince my parents to let Ophis stay due to some circumstances at her home, and they agreed full-heartedly. I think it was mostly because they thought Ophis was my girlfriend, and with how desperate they were about getting grandchildren, it was quite easy to persuade them. As for Kuroka, well she can turn into a cat and it's not like I can control her action anyway.

And at school? Well, it was also quite mellow, on the day I return, I sort of expected Sona to trouble me for the accident in the student council room. Contrary to my expectation none of that happened. Instead, she went out of her way to avoid me, while looking a bit flustered. If she were an average girl, I would have said she was a maiden in love, but this was Sona we are talking about. She must have been sick or something. Yup, that sounds about right.

With that, the day passed by uneventfully. Wake up, go to school and then come home, maybe play around with Ophis and Kuroka, and if I have time I would go into the dungeon. 

Unfortunately, the werewolf king was out of sight. It was probably because he only appeared due to the quest I receive, but it was a bit saddening when he was replaced by an alpha werewolf instead. I mean come on. I want to fight the werewolf king! He was such an easy boss, all I needed to do was snipe him from afar and get a lot of exp. Instead, I have to grind exp off of his minions. 

I guess the only good thing is that I manage to level up ID Create to level 6.

[ID Create - Active - Lv 6 - Used to create Instant Dungeons. The higher the level, the stronger the dungeon.

- Empty

- Zombie

- Goblins