Allies

My vision was tainted in red, as I gazed at the fallen.

[Due to the player witnessing the traumatic death of a loved one, the Sharingan had evolved into the Mangekyou Sharingan. The Mangekyou Sharingan causes 1,500 Mp per minute.

- Right eye: Emma-O - Enables the user to reflex all damage received on to an opponent. Damage scaled from the amount of damage taken, multiply by the user's missing health. Requires eye contact with the opponent with the right eye. The user can only use this ability once every 24 hours.

- Left eye: Okuni-Nushi - Enables the user to seal the magic capabilities of the opponent the user is looking at. Requires eye contact with the opponent with the left eye. The effect will last for as long as the user's left eye is on the opponent. Once the contact is broken, Okuni-Nushi can not be used on the same opponent for 24 hours.

- Susanoo (Stage 1): Allows the player to manifest a skeletal ribcage to protect the user. Uses 1000 Mp to activate. When using Susanoo, the user will experience intense about of pain, 1% of the user's Hp will be consumed every minute.]

Raynare kept laughing.

"Oh? Who are you? Another human?" She said mockingly.

Despite her just recently committing murder, she seemed unfazed. It was as if she was just asking an innocent question. 

[Due to the player's action, the player has gained the perk, Berserk.]

[Berserk - Lvl Max - The player enters a state of rage.

STR and DEX are increased by 100%, while INT and WIS are reduced by 50%. Damage taken will be reduced by 25%. The player will also be desensitized from all pain.

Warning! The perk, Gamer's Mind will be deactivated while under the effect of Berserk and the player will be less likely to be rational.]

Her guard was down and she shows no sign of agitation from the sight of me approaching her. My steps were slow and leisured. The paced of my walk was controlled but inside my blood boiling. It was a strange sensation.

In my pasted life, I've never really felt rage, for I've never had a conflict with anyone. Of course, I've once felt intense emotion like anger, but it was controlled. This feeling of rage was an ugly sensation. It made my blood boiled, and I can feel myself slowly losing control.

I can only assume the only reason I can hold back so much was because even with high intelligence and wisdom reduced, it was still high enough to make me stay rational. If my stats were more akin to a warrior, I would have been fighting like a crazed beast with no sense of rationalization.

[ John ]

[Title: The Gamer]

[Age: 17]

[Race: Human]

[Gender: Male]

[Sacred Gear: ???]

[Level 42]

[Exp: 886/86,100]

[HP: 1843/1843]

[MP: 10,975/10,975]

[STR: 128 x 2 = 256]

[VIT: 58 + 5 = 63]

[DEX: 220 + 3 = 223 x  2 = 446]

[INT: 878 / 2 = 439]

[WIS: 120 / 2 = 60]