1

Za'Niya Davis| Quiet girl, Niya
Present day
6:13am

"Niya, come on get up, it time for you to go to school" I heard my aunt say, making me suck my teeth, and open my eyes.

Don't nobody wanna go to that hell whole, I sat there for a minute, gathering myswlf, before getting up, getting in the shower.

I washed myself, before getting out, lotioning up, and all that other stuff, brushing my teeth, then picking an outfit.

I finally picked one, feeling like this was the right one for me, walking over to my bed, setting the clothes down, getting dressed.

I grabbed my bookbag, phone, charger, and my lip gloss, walking out my room, when I walked down the stairs, I smelt food.

Making me smile, I packed ah few snacks, and ate with my aunt, "Bye Aunt Rana" I said, grabbing my keys.

"Byr, love you" I heard, "Love you too" I said, walking out to my car, getting inside, starting it, heading to the hell hole.

Sick of it here shit, I pulled up to the school, gathering myself, and my things, getting out, walking ti the avid store.

I bought some things, before walking to the gym, sitting at the bottome by myself, getti g on my phone, not really instrested.

I literally had no friends, zero at all, I keep to myself, and mind my buisness like ah normal human being.

"Alright every body....." I heard the announcer come on, making me grab my stuff, walking to my locker, grabbing my stuff, and walk to class, not really caring.

I was in my senior year, and I wad ready to go, I was the first in the class, and I sat in the back, by myself not really worried.

The teacher, won't call on me, and I do the work, and get A's, boom, we all win with no problems at all.

The class starts to fill up, making me put my head down, waitting for the teacher to come, which will be ah while, since he's always late.

"Hey quiet girl" I heard Brittany, she so aggy, but I don't say anything back when she try's to bully me.

She be smeeling like raw fish, and she look like ah damn monkey, ion be worried bout her, she not making my money or grades.

She always trying to bully somebody, bitch the shower must be bullying her, cause she be smellinike ass, corn chips, and fish.

That is not okay, I countinued to ignore her, with my head doan, and my airlod pro's in, while they play Book Bag, by BigKayBeezy.

"Shut the fuck up, and stop moving, cause everytime you breeze by me I smell fish" I heard ah girl say.

I sat up trying to stiff my laughter, but the whole class busted out laughing, she on her nasty smelling ass.

Britanny shut up, and stormed out of the class, "Damn" The same, girl she scrunching her face up, shaking her head.

I chuckled, dhaking my head, she got uo walking over to me, sitting down beside me, "My name's Gionna, but people call me G" She said, extending her hand.

I decided to be nice, cause she stuck uo for me, "Za'Niyah" I whispered, shaking her hand, she gasped.

"I have never heard you talk all these years, we have been in school together" She whispered to me.

I chuckled, shrugging and she chuckled as well, "I don't talk muchc I whispered, and she nodded, "Let me get your number" She said.

"We can hang out sometime, cause your always by yourself" She said, making me chukle, giving her my phone.

She handed me hers, I saved my number, and we texted, and played IMessages games the rest of class.

Even after we finished our work, the bell rung, making us dispurse, "See ya" She said, making me nod at her.

I walked to my locker getting my books, and notebooks for my bext 3 classes, before walking down the hall to my next class.

Not prepared for this walked to the back of the school for 3rd period, I ate so.e of my snacks in class.

When lunch came around I walked out the school, and to my car to get some food, when I got ah notification.

I pulled my phone out, thinking it was my aunt, but it was G seei g where I was, and I responded, with something slight.

G💚:
Where r u
I wanted you
to meet my friends.

I went to get food.

G💚:
Ouu, can you
get me some
i'll pay u back.

That's not necessary
i'll get it, I owe you one.

Thank you💚.

Your Welcome💜.

I put my phone way, driving to zecko's texting G, seeing what she wanted, she texted me back the shrimps.

I got our food, and made my way back to the school, I walked into the cafeteria, seeing G waving me over.

There was another girl, and 3 boy's, I walked over to them slowly, giving her her food, and she motioned for me to sit down.

I dat down slowly, and everyone was looking at me, making one boy sigh, "Antywayssss" Ine boys said.

"My name is Glock" He said, and I nodded, looking at the girl, as she started speaking, "My name is Kiyanna, but people call me Zia" She said, making me nod.

"My name is Hitta" He said, and I nodded, but the last boy didn't say anything, he just mugged me hard asf, he was fine though.

Ian even do anything to him.

I shrugged, and they all looked at me, "Oh, this is Za'Niya, she doesn't talk alot" G said, and they nodded.

I mugged the boy back, cause he kept mugging me, he looked at em, I looked at him, but I couldn't hold eye contact.

I looked away, but I could still feel him staring, "Okay...this is Satan" G said, and I nodded, not really caring.

He can suck my dick from the back, and dje slowly for all I care, cause he being mean for no reason, ole ugly, fine ass.

I traded number with Zia, and we talked over messages, for ah while, I gave her some of my food, and just ate my snacks.

But I ended up sharing half my snacks, with Hitta and Glock, while Zia helped me eat my food, we gotta go to the avid store agian.

I could really go home isnce i'm a senior, but I decided to stay, cause why not, when lunch was over I had class with Hitta, Glock, and Satan.

We walked to the class, and Hitta, and Glock joked off the whole class time, and the teacher gave them a referral, cause the wouldn't go to detention.

I chuckled, grabbing my stuff heading out, making my way to the Avid store, today really isn't that bad after all.

TBC......