3

Ya'Darius White| Satan, Bubba, Darius
2:13pm
2 weeks later.

I watched as Niya moved around my room, just doing shit to do it, "Bubbaaaaa' She whined, making me look at her.

"Huh?" I said, looking back at my phone, "I'm hungry, buy me food" She said walking over, and sitting next to me.

She laid her head on my shoulder, looking at my phone with me, "Wait" I said, continuing to scroll.

She sucked her teeth, getting up stomping around, "I hate it hereee" She whined making me look at her crazy.

"Sit yo ass down" I said, and she sighed" walking out the room, I sighed getting up following her out.

She looked at me, still gathering her stuff, "Move, go back to what you were doing" She said, making me sigh.

I look at her, and she kept gathering her stuff, "Come on" I said, and she looked at me, "No, you being mean to me Bubba" She said.

I sighed, picking her up kissing her cheek, "I'm sorry" I said, and she sniffled, nodding her head.

"Gimme another one of your jacket's and i'll forgive you" She said, making me look at her, and sigh, "Okay" I said.

She did a little dabce, making me chuckle, and put her down on her feet, "Come on so we can get yo food" I said.

She ran to the garage, and went for the hell cat, "No" I said, unlocking my audi 8, and she sighed, getting in.

"Where we eating at?" I asked, and she thought for a minute, "I want some Zecko's" I said, making me nod.

After we got our food, we pulled up to an empty parking lot, and ate out food, just talking about random stuff.

"Why you stay with your aunt?" I asked, and she looked at me, "My parents passed away" She said, and I sighed.

I put my food down, while she closed her's, and put it on the dash bored, I pulled her over the consule, and on my lap.

"It's okay" I said, rubbing her back, i'm not really that good at comforting people, "You don't gotta talk about it" I said.

She shook her head, sighing, "I wanna talk about it" She said, wiping her tears away, and laying her head on my shoulder.

"It started when...." She started, and I just listened, when she was done she was full on crying, I wiped her tears away, kissing her cheek, "Chuck, the officer, he helped me when I was in Atlanta, he even flew out her with me." She said.

Making me nod, "Guess he decided to stay" I said, and she nodded laying her head on my shoulder, while I rubbed her back.

She stopped crying, and she looked at still sniffling a little, I looked into her eyes, not being able to resist, I leaned in, kissing her.

She kissed me back, and we stayed like that for a minute, before she pulled away to catch her breathe, while my hands rested on her ass.

She hide her face in my chest, making me chuckle grabbing her chin, and making her look at me, and she looked at me blushing.

"Why you hiding your face?" I said, making her look away, "Look at me baby girl" I said, and she looked at me, and I smiled.

"Come on" I said tapping her thigh, making her climb back across the counsel, and sit in the seat.

I drove back to my house, and we walked inside to my room, and she sat on the bed, but she was quiet.

"What wrong?" I asked, grabbing her waist, laying my head on her stomach, and she shook her head.

"Nothing, I was just thinking" She said, making me look at her, "About what?" I asked, laying back down.

"What happen to your family?" She asked, and I shrugged, "My momma was a crackhead" I started.

"She used to hit me, my mom and my dad wasn't together, she made me keep my mouth shut, and acted like everyrhing was okay, so my dad didn't know she used to beat me senseless, then my dad accidentally got jer pregnant again, and I made sure she stayed with my dad, after ah while my dad realized, and he off her." I finished.

I felt her start to rub my waves, making me almost fall asleep, "You suppose to take over for your dad aren't you" She said, and I nodded.

"My dad was tryna get out, but..." She trailed off, making me nod, "My dad tryna pass it down to me" I said, and she nodded.

"I started doing drop's for him when I was 9" I said, and she looked at me, "You were young" She said, and I nodded.

"Young asl" I chuckled, Getting comfortable, cause I was about to go to sleep, I heard her turn the tv on.

Then Frozen 2 started playing, "Childish ass" I said, and she sucked her teeth, "Shut up, and go get some snacks" She said.

I looked at her crazy, and she smiled at me, "Can you please go get me some snacks from downstairs" She said with a smile.

Making me get up, and got down stairs, grabbing random snacks, and walk back up the stairs, handing them to her.

She took them smiling, "Thank youuuu" She said, making me nod and lay down, then I heard her phone ring.

"Hello?" She said, "Yea" She said giggling, making me look up at her, she lookednat me, before getting up, and walking out.

Okay...breathe.

She came back in, and sat down, side eyeing me, "Why you keep staring at me?" She asked, making me look at her.

"Who was that?" I asked, and she shook her head, "Nobody" She said, making me look at her, "Okay" I said.

I reached for her phone, she moved it looking at me, "Whatchu want with my phone" She said, and I got up.

I grabbed my gun, and she looked at me, then busted out laughing, I walked over to her, puttibg the gun at her pussy.

"Gimmie the phone" I said, and she made the 'yikes' face, I wanted to laugh, but she was finna make me mad.

I sigh, grabbing her throat pulling her towards me, "Stop. Playing. With. Me." I said through gritted teeth.

She sigh, "I was just playing" She said, cracking a smile, and giving me her phone, "Stop playing with me." I said.

I said throwing the phone on the bed, putting my gun up, laying back down, "Sooo, you gon lay down like you wasn't finna.." She said.

I shrugged dozing off, "Okay" She said, and zi heard muffled sniffling, I looked up to see her trying to be quiet while she sniffed.

I sucked my teeth, getting up, pulling her on my chest, "I'm sorry" I said, kissing her head, and she nodded, laying down.

Fucking crybaby man.

TBC.......