4

Za'Niya Davis| Queit girl, Niya
11:15am

"So.... Ms. Niya" G started, making me look up from my food, and at her and Kia, smiling at me, and I just looked at them.

"You and Satan close" Kia said smiling, making me smile when his name came up, and they looked at eachother then at me.

"Oop" G said, looking around, making me laugh, "What?" I asked, they looked at me laughing, before calming down.

"We not slow we see it, Satan doesn't even talk to anybody like he talk's to you, and the way he let you talk to him" Kia said.

G nodded in agreement, "You like him, and he likes you" G said, and I looked away, "Well...." I started.

"We kissed..." I said, not really knowing where to go from there, they looked at eachother, happy asl.

Then they started screaming, getting the whole food courts attention, making me cover my face.

"Y'all is ghetto" I said, laughing while they laughed with me, we talked for ah little bit longer before continuing our shopping.

We were shopping for bathing suits for Hitta's party, which is today, the bkys already fot there stuff.

So there setting the party up, while we get our bathing suits, there really wasn't anything I was liking.

We walked into the Louis Vuitton, and I walked around finally finding one I wanted, but it was aittle revealing.

I held it up, and G squeled, "Yessss" She said, making me look at her, "You sure?" I asked and she nodded.

I picked it up, getting my size, and paid for it, the girls already had there's so we left, heading towards Hitta's party.

When we got there, it was kinda packed, we walked upstair's getting dressed, and walled back down stairs.

When I walked down stairs, I instantly spotted a high Darius, making me walk over to him, be smiled, then looked at what I had on.

"I'm finna choke you" He said, making me laugh, "I look niceee" I said, and he nodded, "Too much showing" He said.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me towards him, and we smoked together, "I wanna get in the pool" I said.

He looked at me, and let me go, I got in, and started swimming around with G and Kia, then Darius came and got in.

"Hi bubba" I said, and he flashed me ah smile, kissing my cheek, he helped me out, when we finally decided to get out.

We got our towels, and we stood off to the side, he looked down at me licking his lips, whew just turned me on.

We just looked into eachothers eyes, and he was starting to turn me on even more, and I wanted him to kiss me.